Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of new inventory on the east coast near NY,NJ,PA
tesla.PNG

• Love
Reactions: BluesClues
Talked to a service person over the phone at Tesla. This was the most informative and helpful person i've talked to yet. They actually admitted they had a tool to see an anticipated production date and delivery timeframe. Everyone else that I've talked to up to this point would just say that they know nothing, same as us. They said its showing my car anticipated to be delivered next month, so we will see. Ordered 6/11.

Talked to a service person over the phone at Tesla. This was the most informative and helpful person i've talked to yet. They actually admitted they had a tool to see an anticipated production date and delivery timeframe. Everyone else that I've talked to up to this point would just say that they know nothing, same as us. They said its showing my car anticipated to be delivered next month, so we will see. Ordered 6/11.

Helpful, thanks! 06/10 here, expecting mid-August which is right in the middle of the EDD when ordered but far earlier than my current EDD.

Reactions: jrmt23
for Chicago, there's a model 3 with 19' wheel and black and white interior available -
I'm really tempted but I ordered a black interior with aero wheels and don't really want the upgrades :(

for Chicago, there's a model 3 with 19' wheel and black and white interior available -
I grabbed it!!! No shipping fee to STL and it was my exact configuration!

I only ordered a week or two ago, but if I don't have the car by next month, I'd imagine I'll just put the order on hold and wait to see if there is an October refresh / model year change, or at least strong rumors as to what is being upgraded for 2022. Anyone else planning on the same? At what point can an order actually be put on hold?