Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did you get your VIN again, still waiting on my appointment text
I got my VIN on Thursday night. I think I got my appointment text because I've been hounding them all day about my MVPA paperwork. If you have a loan and put in the approved amount they have to adjust it so that you don't have excess approved loan amount before anything moves in the system. At least that's how it appears.

Both statements could be true. It might not change your place in the queue but there may be a longer wait for white interiors. The whole process isn't very transparent and I obviously have no insight as to what will happen. I would plan for the worst case and assume that making the change will push back your delivery date. Maybe even by a month plus. But you're presumably going to keep the car for years. Is it more important to you to have the car with black seats (and an extra thousand in your bank account) in September? Or would you rather have the white interior even if it means a later delivery?
So after making the change, i got a new invoice and can see the white interiors, however, my EDD still remains the same (8/31 - 9/15). Should i celebrate or wait for it to change :)

Reactions: ss71
I am so beyond frustrated with Tesla. Inventory Model 3 MSM long range AWD ordered on 7/31. Vin received, financing completed, delivery date scheduled for 8/11 - insurance started that day. Car did not arrive. Car still has not arrived. Computer states 'in transit'. Estimated delivery to Spokane dates have been 8/6, 8/10, 8/13, 8/18, 8/20. Called today - it is still in California. Obviously dates are being pulled from thin air. At one point someone told me the car was picked up but the truck it was on 'broke and wasn't fixable'????? I assume the car is sitting on a truck somewhere - but instead of getting it off said truck and onto another truck they just keep jacking me around. My Spokane dealer gave me a test drive vehicle last Saturday. I guess I will drive it until I get my car but this is beyond anything that I thought I would ever experience with Tesla. Really they keep suggesting I just cancel it and start over - if it gets to that point I will cancel completely and not purchase a Tesla at all. I do not want to start my financing all over again etc. Oh and I also sold my previous car - so there is that too.

If any of you guys have Geico, you might shop around for insurance. I was quoted a massive increase through Geico (3-4X my current rate) while Progressive was actually cheaper than what I’m paying now with my old car.
State Farm quoted me $5/more per mos in premium than what I am paying for a 2017 Outback, full coverage.

If any of you guys have Geico, you might shop around for insurance. I was quoted a massive increase through Geico (3-4X my current rate) while Progressive was actually cheaper than what I’m paying now with my old car.
I've been with State Farm for years and the policy on my Audi S4 was about $100/mo. I shopped around quite a bit and other companies had higher rates with a lot less coverage and much higher deductibles. I've been driving for about 20 years with a clean record, and my premium increased by about $20/mo for the same coverage. I would definitely get a quote from them as they seem to be one of the better ones for Tesla.

Bodily Injury Coverage
Limit Per Accident $300,000
Limit Per Person $100,000

Property Damage Coverage
Limit Per Accident $100,000

Comprehensive Coverage
Deductible $250

Collision Coverage
Deductible $250

Uninsured/Underinsured Motor Vehicle Coverage
Limit Per Person $100,000
Limit Per Accident $300,000

Personal Injury Protection Coverage
Aggregate Limit $10,000

Car Rental/Travel Expenses Coverage
Limit Per Occurrence $1,200
Limit Per Day $50

Hello, Anyone who remembers me, welcome back. I have gotten my model 3 LR, white exterior, black interior, ok side note" WTF did Elon just post rn lol" I haven't done proper pictures for the car, I so have this if yall would go like and just follow it'd make my day!!! Thank you, even if you dont do anything thanks for your time.
I will try and answer any and all questions yall have. Im making a budget car so im gonna add a lot of accessories. HMU if you wanna know where I got it from

Reactions: frostm3