Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the dreaded pushback from near delivery to 2wks.... Ordered 7/11, EDD leading up to today was:

10-16 Wks (had this for awhile)
Nothing (also for awhile)
8/25-9/12
8/26-9/12
8/27-9/12
8/28-9/12
9/2-9/12 <-- Most Recent
9/7-9/21 <-- Today

Highland Park Pickup (or the other Chicago area Service Center)

Feelsbadman.

Ordered it on July 16th in SoCal. Silver, White, 19" wheels, Autopilot. Original EDD was Late Sept-Oct. Jumped to late August-Sept. Now standing at Sept 3-23. Anxiously waiting for my VIN as sold my BMW M3 lease a few months early and retained nearly 10k, but have been sharing a car for the last month! My Stage 2 charger is being installed, and I got my quote for tint! Just need Tesla to schedule delivery!!!
I ordered on July 14th in O.C. Ca. we just got EDD of sept 5-25. anxiously waiting vin and hoping for a early delivery

Took delivery one day early. Went to the Devon center for pick up. Cory met me outside as I walked towards the entrance. Walked me to my car and was immediately blown away. Car was almost perfect. Gaps were excellent, everything was lined up nicely. Only a few minor paint blemishes which they will take care of. Spent about 40 minutes using the Tesla delivery app which made things orderly and efficient. Great app to keep you focused on the task at hand. Thanks to everyone on this forum. Wishing the best for all of you.View attachment 701045View attachment 701051View attachment 701052
Gorgeous car congrats! So glad I opted for blue as well!

Reactions: Gtp618
So the only mistake I made was applying for a loan as soon as I ordered, and I guess mine expired soon so Tesla automatically renewed my loan offer as I got an email to review my loan offer today.

Annoyingly, they ran my credit again as I got an email from my credit card company about a change on my credit report. 😑

Anyways, delivery scheduled for next Tuesday!!! Wooooo!

Reactions: ss71 and moyism
Well I guess I’m done with this thread…
Took delivery today, only minor issues to be fixed are sunken rear handles and the charge port door is not flush - both being fixed by mobile service.
Now I just need to think up more excuses to drive it…

View attachment 701491

My EDD experience… Ended up right at the beginning of the 7-11 weeks estimated when I placed the order.

View attachment 701492
Oh, come on.... You're still welcome to hang out and give hope to all you are in EDD limbo... The more, the merrier.

Los Angeles area. Burbank delivery. Ordered 7/10 M3 LR AWD, white, black int. 19 in sports wheels, no FSD. EDD 8/29-9/12. Am I getting close? I hope so..
I ordered on 7/8, EDD on Monday was 8/24-9/13, bumped up yesterday to 8/28-9/15, spoke to my sales rep in Burbank today and he told me to expect it to keep changing and he’d be surprised if I got anything before late September.