Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
picked up car yesterday, and it's an incredibly easy process. Your phone can make the car's headlights flash, so you find it, and just three documents to sign. We did a full once over of the car, and everything is working well on it, and no panel gap issues or any damage on travel. It's a great car, you guys are gonna love it when you pick yours up.

picked up car yesterday, and it's an incredibly easy process. Your phone can make the car's headlights flash, so you find it, and just three documents to sign. We did a full once over of the car, and everything is working well on it, and no panel gap issues or any damage on travel. It's a great car, you guys are gonna love it when you pick yours up.
Nice! Assuming you got the heated steering wheel? :D

Reactions: SeaM3White2021
Nice, congrats! It’s good to hear that there were no issues with panels gaps or anything after their struggles in December.

Niceee, when did you order yours?

Just curious, did you ever meet your SA during the delivery? Mine won’t return my messages

Is there an allocation to different areas based on how many Tesla's are ordered? It seems midwest/east orders are coming out a big quicker, while west have a little longer wait. We ordered on 1/23 in the Seattle area and it seems most people here have the mid March delivery window. From the looks on this forums midwest/east orders in the same time have expected delivery times in February.

Anyone else or am I just lucky?
E8DD3E6C-F263-4630-B0BB-8B304557A339.jpeg

My account page finally changed!

Order placed 1/22 for White/Black interior
Estimated Delivery: March 6 - March 31st

Estimated delivery now changed to 6-10 weeks from order placed date.... Not an exciting change, but I welcome some sort of change after constant refreshing. My page is alive!

Same here. Ordered 2/13 and had estimated delivery of March 14 - 31. Just logged in a few mins ago and now it says 4 -7 weeks from order placed date.

First post here. white/black, no fsd. RN# from 2/7 via an SA at a local showroom; actual click the button, "yes I agree" date of 2/12. Not sure if that is of any significance. Prior to this evening (and I've been checking) original estimated delivery window was Mar. 7 - Mar. 31, however now I'm getting

"Estimated Delivery: 4 - 8 weeks from order placed date
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."