Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up in Cleveland for an appointment this morning and literally a block away is the Tesla store where I'm taking delivery in 11 days. My car isn't there yet but whoever has a blue/white one being delivered soon I totally eyeballed your car and it looks good I didn't see anything noticeable albeit a little dirty at the moment.

Up in Cleveland for an appointment this morning and literally a block away is the Tesla store where I'm taking delivery in 11 days. My car isn't there yet but whoever has a blue/white one being delivered soon I totally eyeballed your car and it looks good I didn't see anything noticeable albeit a little dirty at the moment.

Did you make your final payment already? I am not sure how long to wait to make this...does it matter?

Did you make your final payment already? I am not sure how long to wait to make this...does it matter?
I want to see it first to be honest. I believe that most Tesla's come out fine I walked that whole lot and saw maybe 4 issues or blemishes that I noticed out of maybe 50 or 60 cars, that's not bad, most were dirty so I can't comment on paint swirls or nicks. I think it'll be great. I'm prepared to will it into existence if necessary, but I want to see it first. I can pay on the app in the parking lot or worst case scenario I drive down the street to the Chase and get a certified check. Trust but verify type deal.

I want to see it first to be honest. I believe that most Tesla's come out fine I walked that whole lot and saw maybe 4 issues or blemishes that I noticed out of maybe 50 or 60 cars, that's not bad, most were dirty so I can't comment on paint swirls or nicks. I think it'll be great. I'm prepared to will it into existence if necessary, but I want to see it first. I can pay on the app in the parking lot or worst case scenario I drive down the street to the Chase and get a certified check. Trust but verify type deal.
Makes sense - i wasn't sure if the process was instantaenous once you click it in the app. I haven't made my payment but don't want issues on delivery day if the payment doesn't go through immediately.

Makes sense - i wasn't sure if the process was instantaenous once you click it in the app. I haven't made my payment but don't want issues on delivery day if the payment doesn't go through immediately.
I get that, the proximity of my bank and I'm going to call ahead and make sure they know I'm making a large ACH transaction are why I'm feeling okay waiting. Also man, white seats were absolutely the move.

Just took delivery of my MSM/White LR M3!

Paint and panel gaps were near perfect and it has the new headlights and heated steering wheel. It's such a gorgeous car in person.
IMG_0211.jpg

Just took delivery of my MSM/White LR M3!

Paint and panel gaps were near perfect and it has the new headlights and heated steering wheel. It's such a gorgeous car in person. View attachment 643584
Holy cow, your car got to Cinci so quickly...you got your VIN alongside mike and I lol! Congrats..it looks beautiful. Both cars I have seen come from that batch have been gorgeous..my VIN is only 40 higher than yours.

I get that, the proximity of my bank and I'm going to call ahead and make sure they know I'm making a large ACH transaction are why I'm feeling okay waiting. Also man, white seats were absolutely the move.
Well, I texted my SA and he said it really doesn't matter if i pay it the day of. The payment shows complete instantly even if the withdrawal takes a day or two from my account. and yes, i havent had a doubt about them after my initial test drive. I saw them in the Model Y and knew that was the only option for me.

Its so close - i can feel it.

Holy cow, your car got to Cinci so quickly...you got your VIN alongside mike and I lol! Congrats..it looks beautiful. Both cars I have seen come from that batch have been gorgeous..my VIN is only 40 higher than yours.
I can't overstate how impressed I am with the car. The Tesla team in Cincy did a great job.

I showed up with a cashiers check because I wanted to see the car before handing my money over. I was very prepared to find faults but the ones I found were very minor and I only wrote one up. Great experience.

Well, I texted my SA and he said it really doesn't matter if i pay it the day of. The payment shows complete instantly even if the withdrawal takes a day or two from my account. and yes, i havent had a doubt about them after my initial test drive. I saw them in the Model Y and knew that was the only option for me.

Its so close - i can feel it.
I have never seen them on a 3 in person, I agonized over that choice so much and I am absolutely am thrilled now. If that had been my VIN I probably would have asked them for it, dirty or not and told just the wife we had to go all the way back up to Cleveland for her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.