Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured I would give an update here. My delivery dates (after vin) went back to the weeks calendar. Then it said the 12th(today)-17th, now says 12th-15th. Finalizing all bank docs so they can fund tesla account for tomorrow.

No delivery call/text yet but my SA said it should come today or tomorrow. Hopefully will pick up the car in the next few days!

Going to purchase my insurance today and just put tomorrow as the start date, dont mind if its a few more days before I get the car just want to make sure everything is taken care of!

Same here. I just have 18" rims. I found a M3LR in Tampa with your exact configuration. It had a "Buy now" option. I asked my wife if I should get the SA to match us to it, but she wanted to stick with the 18" rims.

Link for reference: 2021 Model 3 | Tesla

After thinking about this for a little bit, maybe that means we are close to getting our VINs since it goes East to West.
This is nuts. I ordered mine for Tampa and that's my exact config (aside from FSD). Now I'm wondering where mine is.

Just a quick update... I was supposed to pick up my car this morning, but they called me last minute saying that there was a “paint abrasion” and delivery had to be pushed back until Monday....definitely feeling a bit irritated
Exact same thing to me... paint issues and same pickup date, was supposed to be 3/11. Moved to Saturday, called in today to see if it was actually ready and they said yes!

As Tom Petty says:

Seriously though, what's everyone doing between now and delivery? Aside from obsessively refreshing their order status page of course. :)

I've ordered and received several accessories already (in advance of delivery), including Wall Connector (charger). Hoping to have the electrician install in the next week or so, prior to delivery.

As Tom Petty says:

Seriously though, what's everyone doing between now and delivery? Aside from obsessively refreshing their order status page of course. :)

I've ordered and received several accessories already (in advance of delivery), including Wall Connector (charger). Hoping to have the electrician install in the next week or so, prior to delivery.
I ordered a 14-50 and the 10-30 adapters for the mobile connector. I've also been eyeing some floormats.

My favorite accessory is a "SpaceX" emblem I bought that I'm planning on putting on the driver's side of the trunk.

As Tom Petty says:

Wall charger installed. All Season mats (Tesla OEM), All season matt for Trunk (Tesla OEM) Aero wheel kit (3rd party seller, and center console trays (Tesla OEM). Researching tinting

Wall charger installed. All Season mats (Tesla OEM), All season matt for Trunk (Tesla OEM) Aero wheel kit (3rd party seller, and center console trays (Tesla OEM). Researching tinting
I've been doing my research on tinting as well. Have read lots of good things about Accutint in Bellevue, so I plan to use them. Reached out to them for quotes, and have had several interactions with them via email/phone (I had several questions about tinting, ceramic, etc.).

I've ordered the OEM cargo and floor mats. Looks like Tesla doesn't currently offer a mat for the frunk for the 2021 models, so I'm looking at a knockoff one on Amazon that looks very close to what I'd expect an OEM version to look like. Haven't ordered it yet though.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08QZH5...olid=3PWXJQ8OWBWGJ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Thats good to know, I keep an eye on orders from Illinois as well. I financed through alliant because Tesla wont finance Michigan. Alliant gave me a hugh rate of 4.5% A local credit union here gave me a 2.99% rate. My credit score is 780! What is it like in Ohio?
Ended up getting 2.14% (through Tesla, but it's with BMO Harris). Initially got pre-approved at 2.49% with Wells, but asked Tesla to shop my loan and got the 2.14%

I've been doing my research on tinting as well. Have read lots of good things about Accutint in Bellevue, so I plan to use them. Reached out to them for quotes, and have had several interactions with them via email/phone (I had several questions about tinting, ceramic, etc.).

I've ordered the OEM cargo and floor mats. Looks like Tesla doesn't currently offer a mat for the frunk for the 2021 models, so I'm looking at a knockoff one on Amazon that looks very close to what I'd expect an OEM version to look like. Haven't ordered it yet though.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08QZH5...olid=3PWXJQ8OWBWGJ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

How's Accutint's pricing? I reached out to NWAutoSalon in Lynnwood and their quote was $500+tax to tint the side windows with Spectra PhotoSync ceramic tint (I opted not to do the rear back window).

That stinks. Ohio has it's own issues too.... can't get the referral bonus here.

Really? I haven't heard/seen that anywhere, but admittedly didn't think to search for it. When I ordered mine, I had intended on using my friends referral code, but ended up ordering there at the store right after the test drive. Once I realized it later that day, I shot an email to my advisor and asked him if I could add it (since he was the one who helped me place the order). He asked if my friend with the referral code lived in Ohio, which I told him he doesn't (he lives in Chicago), and then he replied he would get the referral applied to my account. I haven't actually seen anything (not sure if I should now or wouldn't until I get a car), but I'm wondering if this rule would only apply if the referrer lives in Ohio? Or I'll just be out of luck and not get the miles, which, oh well.