Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
black/black no FSD 18" wheels ordered April 15th. (In NJ - Springfield delivery point)

The first delivery dates were Jun 17th - June 30th which are not in the page source code anymore.
Second June 7th - June 23rd not in page code anymore
Third May 30th - June 19th - stayed like that for a long time
Fourth May 29th - June 18th - stayed like that for about a week
Fifth May 28th - June 17th - stayed like that a couple days
Sixth May 25th - June 11th - updated this morning
Current May 26th - June 11th <- window narrowed - undated this evening.

Reactions: Jaredspink
Not gonna spend as much time here, but will be back to remind everyone that the dates will change and drive you crazy, then one day you will pick up your car...... and you will wonder where all the extra time came from. :)
Leaving you all with an image of our 2 LRAWD's, picked up on 3/3 and 5/5 this year..... Enjoy the ride!

IMG_5912.JPG

I’m ok with tightening of the window as long as the 6/11 date doesn’t change. I was really hoping for a May delivery, but that’s seeming less likely after the changes the past few days.
Mine has been doing the same as yours the past few days... The estimates have been going like this...

5/21 - 6/10
5/22 - 6/10
5/23 - 6/10
and now... 5/24 - 6/10

Like you say... at least the dates are "narrowing".

Order date: 4/11
Specs: Red exterior, white interior, 19" Wheels, no FSD

Mine has changed to the "1-13 weeks from order date" status. First time mine has done that although I have seen it on others. Feels like a bad sign for some reason lol
We have the same exact configs. I wonder if we'd get ours roughly the same time. My delivery dates have been June 8-28 for a week now and has not changed so far. The tail end of your 1-13 weeks is the beginning of my dates.

Reactions: Mastacater
Not gonna spend as much time here, but will be back to remind everyone that the dates will change and drive you crazy, then one day you will pick up your car...... and you will wonder where all the extra time came from. :)
Leaving you all with an image of our 2 LRAWD's, picked up on 3/3 and 5/5 this year..... Enjoy the ride!

View attachment 661450
Please..... like you didn't do what we are doing now. Let us have our fun.

Ordered 4/4
Phoenix, AZ
White exterior, Black interior, 18" wheels, no FSD

I haven't been recording the date changes previously, but yesterday & today it has remained constant showing May 14th - May 31st.
Tdub82, to give you some hope and perspective, your car is identical to mine. I ordered mine on 4/1, took delivery on 5/4. I think you are going to be surprised in the next few days and get a delivery date. Good luck.

Reactions: Jaredspink