Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anecdotal data from these forums and from inventory cars when they show up on the Tesla site would indicate that the LR to P ratio is probably 5 to 1 or even higher in Canada. I would assume that the LR and P versions are part of the same production run as the US cars. I don't think there are any differences apart from warning labels and door jamb stickers being bilingual.
If you look at the importing process is to canada you will find there are more differences. The bottom line though is that there are fewer than 600 non SR going to Canada. If you distribute them pro rata BC ON QC, you find the number of cars getting there is small so schedule is around the others hence the wild shifts around canadian dates

Mine just updated to May 29 - June 18 when earlier today was 8-12 weeks. Pushed back a little from previous days which were May 25 - June 10 so not sure. Feels like bitcoin/doge type of volatility. Lol. Today it's May/June, I almost expect to see July show up just to jack with my emotions lol.
Literally every date change you have had has been the same for me to. Right now sitting at May 29th - June 18th.

I just received a message from Tesla, the delivery will be on the 7th of June.

Ordered 13th of April, got the VIN (961xxx) the 12th of May and now delivery on 7th of June (M3 LR AWD Black/Black 18” Aero).
Nice! I ordered the exact same vehicle. Hopefully using analogous reasoning I ordered mine about a week after yours so I should be receiving my VIN sometime this week and delivery the week of the 14th (Hopefully!).

Reactions: travis3000