Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have details on how to change how you want to finance the car? I want to go from cash to lease.

Been trying to get in touch with my service center but have had no luck. I'll keep trying but seeing there's a better way. I don't know my SA either so thats why I'm calling the service center directly

Anyone have details on how to change how you want to finance the car? I want to go from cash to lease.

Been trying to get in touch with my service center but have had no luck. I'll keep trying but seeing there's a better way. I don't know my SA either so thats why I'm calling the service center directly
I sent an email to my SA and within 15 mins it was approved and updated. You SA must change something in the backend for you to apply/set the financing options. If you SA doesn't take care of it try reaching out the orders_<your service center>@tesla.com

Reactions: StdyFriend

I used the chat that is available on the order page. Just give them your RN number and they can change it on their end