Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dudes!!!! Its time!!!! I literally opened a new page on my tab and signed in again. BAM!

Edit: i got carried away, it was the tesla vision confirmation page that showed After i click managed.
EDD: May 28th-31st.

But but, no VIN as of right this second. Still stoked 🙌
Nice! Congrats!
I just saw my Tesla Vision confirmation this morning and I have the same EDD as you: May 28th-31st! No VIN either.

cant contain the excitement, got up from bed and left the wife to sleep.
since there were no vin despite accepting the tesla vision, i decided to check source. searched "5y", voila, VIN.
calling insurance first thing in the morn after confirming with SA my assigned vin.
I woke up to a new 7-10 weeks..

Ordered March 28th too. already almost 9 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: travis3000
Nice! Congrats!
I just saw my Tesla Vision confirmation this morning and I have the same EDD as you: May 28th-31st! No VIN either.
Guess ours aren't coming on the same truck then. mine went to 7-10 weeks. (was 1-13 weeks for a long time)

no TV confirmation, no real EDD.. boo. I deal with Tangerine so I need a few days notice to get the bank draft.. and the SA is not responding at all now.. was asking if I should order the draft soon or wait.. you get 3 days or they sell it out from under you..

Congrats to everyone who got their VIN overnight!
Still not VIN for me. Not on source code either.
I woke up to 7-10 weeks after the dates disappeared last night. It just said 7-10 weeks and not 7-10 weeks from order placed date like before.
I got the same.. I hope the exclusion of 'since order placed' is just a mistake.. if they are deciding to deliver mine in Q3, I will be quite upset. it's already almost 9 weeks.

Congrats to everyone who got their VIN overnight!
Still not VIN for me. Not on source code either.
I woke up to 7-10 weeks after the dates disappeared last night. It just said 7-10 weeks and not 7-10 weeks from order placed date like before.
Same here which is different than the previous weeks. I now have "3-11 weeks". The 3 weeks from now will be around June 18th and the 10 weeks will be around August 13th. The latter would be crazy. I ordered on April 25th from Orlando.

Finally got a VIN!!! Yeaaaah! With delivery set for May 28 - June 1st???

We also just got an email from Tesla saying "Final balance is now ready. Submit your payment prior to delivery".

Can I not still pay by cashiers cheque on delivery day? Pickup is at Tyco Road, Tysons.
When do you add the car to your insurance? Couple days before delivery? I am concerned about the VIN changing.

Last edited: