Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man, I wish I could get the same info!! I can deal with the truth. But being jerked around sucks.
dudeeee you ordered soon after me im hoping your luck is coming my way soon, we legit got nearly the same build except i've got the black interior
I am extending my luck to you and the rest of my SoCal cohorts.

It's finally happened. Just got my VIN and EDD is now June 22 - 26. VIN 998886 for those interested.
I've been waiting to see you get a vin lol. Pretty much the only reason I've been coming back here. Congrats glad you got one. It took a day or two before I got an option to schedule delivery. I'm picking up tomorrow. Hopefully they'll just call you tomorrow and say come get your car :).

Thanks for all this info. I’ve been considering changing to white too didn’t know you could mid order (didn’t want to start in the back of the line ... if there is one)
You totally can. I did. :) Only catch is that if the price of the car has changed since you originally placed your order, you'd have to pay the difference. My delivery date had no impact however. My SA was tentative about it though. He said it might affect the date, fortunately it didn't.

I assume any flaws like that can all be fixed under warranty at the dealership?

Yes. I will open a service request tomorrow and hopefully it should be a quick fix.

Reactions: es06m3lrawd
Still in "Forever 2 Days Away" zone. On the plus side, it's the smallest window ever and at least in the last 78 days since ordering, the back end date has been consistently 6/30.

Ordered 4/7, but didn't finish the financing portion until 5/19, so that might have had an impact. Waited until within 45 days of back end EDD (6/30) since I didn't want it to expire and wasn't clear if approval was good for 30 or 60 days.

For newcomers... info below is from a browser extension created by @simeriaionut. More info is in this thread. It was originally for Chrome, but now @btenison made a port for Firefox.

Previous dates not showing from before I started using the extension tool.

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 4.50.19 AM.png

Last edited:
Still in "Forever 2 Days Away" zone. On the plus side, it's the smallest window ever and at least in the last 78 days since ordering, the back end date has been consistently 6/30.

Ordered 4/7, but didn't finish the financing portion until 5/19, so that might have had an impact. Waited until within 45 days of back end EDD (6/30) since I didn't want it to expire and wasn't clear if approval was good for 30 or 60 days.

For newcomers... info below is from a browser extension created by @simeriaionut. More info is in this thread. It was originally for Chrome, but now @btenison made a port for Firefox.

Previous dates not showing from before I started using the extension tool.

View attachment 676591
@btenison I’m a Firefox user and used your extension, it worked great! Thanks for putting it together.

Reactions: JoJa15