Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah okay, I was going to say.

That would be really suspect if the Long Range and Perf didn't come with FLOOR MATTS of all things
Mines did not have floor mats in it and the service center apparently needs to be retrained.

Attachments

• D6A98E56-A4D2-441D-A422-419551663AB5.png
    D6A98E56-A4D2-441D-A422-419551663AB5.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 65
  • C5A7C9B4-37AA-4C4D-A91D-76ACACF241E4.png
    C5A7C9B4-37AA-4C4D-A91D-76ACACF241E4.png
    312.7 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: pedantic
I finally received my financing paperwork from BofA and signed electronically. Tesla sent me a text with an email to send a copy to. They confirmed receipt and the car showed up 30 minutes later. I'm a bit disappointed they left it on a parking permitted street but I was able to run out and get it before I got a ticket. Its like it magically appeared. The delivery person was already gone.

The fit and finish on my M3 is near perfect. Just a slight concern about the charging door that I will have them take a look at. I hope everyone else has the same good luck with theirs!

OK so I finally got the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The car was in great condition. Only 4 miles on it. The only problem I could find was a little smudge on the inside or scrape on the inside of the passenger headlight. It is really minor and only visible in light in a certain direction. It also looked like someone mowed a grass field right next to the car lol but I did not worry about that. I figured the hay in the seems of the window would blow away on my first acceleration!!! Oh and does this baby accelerate!!! I forgot how strong it pulled at any speed. Awesome car love it! I will right up a more detailed post with my order to deliver experience to hopefully help out those that are waiting. Pictures will come in that post too.

OK so I finally got the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The car was in great condition. Only 4 miles on it. The only problem I could find was a little smudge on the inside or scrape on the inside of the passenger headlight. It is really minor and only visible in light in a certain direction. It also looked like someone mowed a grass field right next to the car lol but I did not worry about that. I figured the hay in the seems of the window would blow away on my first acceleration!!! Oh and does this baby accelerate!!! I forgot how strong it pulled at any speed. Awesome car love it! I will right up a more detailed post with my order to deliver experience to hopefully help out those that are waiting. Pictures will come in that post too.
Congrats!!!! Are you considering the speed boost?