Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is a "vision notice"?
The vision notice says the cars no longer include radar. I think they are showing it to everyone rather than parsing who placed their orders before or after the change, which took place in May. It makes you acknowledge that the car doesn’t have radar and that initially auto steer won’t work above 75, iirc. But it means you have a VIN on the next screen

June 12 order here. EDD didn't update today. Been showing 7-11 weeks for three days now.
I've heard that in some cases that it being stuck on the default status rather than an actual date may be a good thing! You can try to call your pickup location and see if they have any additional information. Also, if you check the page source code for your order and search for "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin" does it show True or False?

I got a VIN!

went to do my periodic page refresh to see if the pixels of my 7-11 week EDD have changed. Was directed to a order update page asking to confirm changes regarding Tesla Vision… now, my overview page shows a VIN as well as an EDD window of July 21-27

ordered 5/31 to Raleigh, NC

Hope others patiently waiting got this nice surprise recently too

Just got my VIN. Logged in a few times today and had 7-11 still but then saw vision notice and boom, there's a VIN. Estimated delivery 7/18-7/24

Timeline was:

May 25th - Order
Mid-June - placed on hold
June 29 -taken off hold, delivery date 7-11 weeks
Some time last week - EDD July 16-Aug1
3 days ago - 7-11 weeks
Today - VIN

Sending you all good vibes and hope to see more VINs soon.

Config is White exterior/black interior, aero wheels, no self-driving
Our cars will be siblings… same config, same VIN update timing 😜

Reactions: bagspacked
The vision notice says the cars no longer include radar. I think they are showing it to everyone rather than parsing who placed their orders before or after the change, which took place in May. It makes you acknowledge that the car doesn’t have radar and that initially auto steer won’t work above 75, iirc. But it means you have a VIN on the next screen
Where would this be seen - on the account page?