Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Delivery was pushed back again saying 7-11 weeks. I guess they like messing with you, because 30 minutes later I RECEIVED my VIN! Look for the Black Lightening streaking thru Temecula, CA on Thursday afternoon! Yay me!

Ordered Blk on Blk LR M3 6/24. Updated divery date again today. 8/2-8/24. Originally 7/11-8/1.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1462832881414.jpg
    FB_IMG_1462832881414.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 77
Update: Delivery was pushed back again saying 7-11 weeks. I guess they like messing with you, because 30 minutes later I RECEIVED my VIN! Look for the Black Lightening streaking thru Temecula, CA on Thursday afternoon! Yay me!

Ordered Blk on Blk LR M3 6/24. Updated divery date again today. 8/2-8/24. Originally 7/11-8/1.

Look at you, bringing optimism back into this thread ☺️

I just hit F5 a few more times to see if I could catch the lightning in a bottle too...... nope.

Reactions: tren01t and KK35

same order date and config on east coast, expecting it by Christmas 😂

Update: Delivery was pushed back again saying 7-11 weeks. I guess they like messing with you, because 30 minutes later I RECEIVED my VIN! Look for the Black Lightening streaking thru Temecula,CA on Thursday afternoon! Yay me!

Look at you, bringing optimism back into this thread ☺️
I hope it spreads ! Everyone needs a little Optimism! 😉

Yeah it changed to that this morning. Before, it was still August 3rd.

When I was at July 12th I wrote the range in my kitten calendar at work out of excitement. I felt like a fool when my coworkers asked about it and I had to tell them it was delayed 😂
Mine was slated for 15tg through 27th. Good thing I didn't tell anybody. At this point I'll be as surprised as them. And my damn trade expired 🤬

Mine was slated for 15tg through 27th. Good thing I didn't tell anybody. At this point I'll be as surprised as them. And my damn trade expired 🤬

Make sure you get quotes from carvana and Vroom. They both beat out Teslas trade in value by a few grand. I'm selling private party for the best value but man scammers are relentless like cockroaches.

I'm nervous that my 60 day pre-approval period will expire. I guess I have til the end of august.

same order date and config on east coast, expecting it by Christmas 😂
Wow, hopefully before then....
Make sure you get quotes from carvana and Vroom. They both beat out Teslas trade in value by a few grand. I'm selling private party for the best value but man scammers are relentless like cockroaches.

I'm nervous that my 60 day pre-approval period will expire. I guess I have til the end of august.
Ii received $2,600 + at Carmax....no hassle and easy. My loan was only a 30 day approval, so the sweat was real!

I’m starting to believe that 11-17 weeks is an actual placeholder. New M3LR orders show 10-16 weeks now. Not holding my breath but maybe we will get a better EDD range tomorrow? I live 30 miles from the factory so I’d probably get it end of the quarter… so 10/11 weeks from now. 😔 That Aug 16 - Sept 5 EDD was such a tease..
At this point, maybe I should just hold off till Q4 for a 2022 model for better future resale.