Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me watching my inbox for anything from Tesla regarding delivery:

TautActiveHusky-size_restricted.gif
This is going to be me by the time I actually get my car

So what’s the consensus on getting info on our order from “less than helpful“ SA’s? I‘ve emailed mine twice since my order on 5/23, and both times got the “don’t want to tell anything wrong about delivery, best source is the site, blah blah.” Anyone have any success with getting info on soft matches or soft “you’ll probably see it x or y”?

So what’s the consensus on getting info on our order from “less than helpful“ SA’s? I‘ve emailed mine twice since my order on 5/23, and both times got the “don’t want to tell anything wrong about delivery, best source is the site, blah blah.” Anyone have any success with getting info on soft matches or soft “you’ll probably see it x or y”?

Pretty sure changing your avatar to be a squirrel is more effective (or at least as equally effective) as asking your SA for an update. But at least changing your avatar to be a squirrel won't cause an overworked SA to lose precious time out of their day.

Pretty sure changing your avatar to be a squirrel is more effective (or at least as equally effective) as asking your SA for an update. But at least changing your avatar to be a squirrel won't cause an overworked SA to lose precious time out of their day.
Andrew is the final arbiter. Worshipping the squirrel won’t hurt.

Reactions: m3lad
Ordered late June or so. Went from Late July to early August then to end of September. Recently I have been stuck on 10-16 weeks for 4 days then back to late September delivery then today back to 10-16 weeks. Hopefully something in inventory pops up, but mostly see them with 19" wheels.

Reactions: jrmt23 and Krow
Lol called my SC today and tried to finesse some info out of them and they just said to keep checking my account. Figured I'd play all my cards and straight up asked about checking for a "soft VIN" but my dude said it's too inaccurate and he doesn't want to share. RIP me.

Sorry to heqr that, but yeah, I havent had any good experience with them all. I really hope that all the managers or Elon would read these comments and have them trained properly. Imaging Tesla cars are already good itself and now with excellent customer service, I strongly believe the sell numbers are much much higher. Too bad those untrained SA and unprofessional customer services are ruining the whole company. There has been a lot of customers walked away just because of those attitudes. So sad.

Sorry to heqr that, but yeah, I havent had any good experience with them all. I really hope that all the managers or Elon would read these comments and have them trained properly. Imaging Tesla cars are already good itself and now with excellent customer service, I strongly believe the sell numbers are much much higher. Too bad those untrained SA and unprofessional customer services are ruining the whole company. There has been a lot of customers walked away just because of those attitudes. So sad.
It really comes down to cost/benefit. They are already selling more cars than they can make - so some things become less helpful. Also, for those with cars on order, no one in the company knows when they'll be delivered. Elon has no idea when a specific car will be delivered. The customer service people are in an impossible position.

I have the same build and am hoping august would be the latest. I planned my order so that August 21st was the start of the 12th week of my 2-11 week estimate when I ordered and I need a vehicle before the 23rd. Little did I know about this EDD debauchery before I ordered. I thought that the gigantic 9 week window would be large enough for them to keep to it but after seeing some people that ordered in April or May are still waiting for their vehicles and my current EDD leaking into September it is discouraging. It feels like when you take a day off of work because the internet company tells you they will be there between 9-5 and at 4:30 call you saying they wont have time and will have to come another day.
I know the frustration, we are down to one car as we wait for mine to come in. Right now it’s just an unprecedented market, with so many supply chain issues. I work in supply management so I see it first hand and understand just how real it is.
Hopefully yours comes in soon!

Ordered late June or so. Went from Late July to early August then to end of September. Recently I have been stuck on 10-16 weeks for 4 days then back to late September delivery then today back to 10-16 weeks. Hopefully something in inventory pops up, but mostly see them with 19" wheels.
I'm on the same ride in Houston. Two days of 10-16 weeks right now, prior to that was a September delivery date.