Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After almost a full week of an EDD showing 10-16 weeks, then another week of no EDD at all, an actual date range showed up this morning of Aug 29-Sept 18. This is in line with my original wait time when I ordered on July 2nd, but I’m sure this will change many times between now and actual delivery lol
Specs: LRM3, red/black 18” aeros

I'd like to give reassurance, but at one point my EDD was all of September until it changed last week to August and now I got my VIN.

On second thought, you can take comfort in knowing my EDD jumped so far back to this week and it could happen to you too!

I'd like to give reassurance, but at one point my EDD was all of September until it changed last week to August and now I got my VIN.

On second thought, you can take comfort in knowing my EDD jumped so far back to this week and it could happen to you too!
This gives me some comfort as I've been bouncing around between mostly September EDDs and then the occasional august dates.

Nice! I ordered my LRM3 black/black 18in in NYC on June 29th, my most recent EDD was 8/21 - 9/10 but it disappeared 4 days ago.

I'm hanging on to hope that I'll receive the car within my original estimate of 7/15 - 8/22.
I ordered in nyc on 7/3. My most recent was “10-16 weeks” which was consistent for about a week and the earliest I had at one point was July 27-aug 11. Mine disappeared about a week ago and hasn’t been back since.
LRM3 black with white interior

Reactions: scenicroadways
Wow, worst dates ever this morning. 9/2-9/22. H
I ordered in nyc on 7/3. My most recent was “10-16 weeks” which was consistent for about a week and the earliest I had at one point was July 27-aug 11. Mine disappeared about a week ago and hasn’t been back since.
LRM3 black with white interior
Same color combo here. Ordered 6/19, with EDD showing sept 2-22. Not seeing too many black/white orders I guess black is the least common color and white interior is also less common. Hopefully they’ll knock them out and get em to us soon!

Where’s this tracking sheet?

Reactions: knobnd1
Just wanted to give a shoutout to whoever linked that inventory tracking website somewhere in the 750s. I checked that sporadically and saw something this morning and got a M3LR.

But, I feel kinda bad like I jumped the line :(

Now I gotta wait for a text for a delivery and figure out ten other things that I thought I had more time for because I was waiting haha.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to whoever linked that inventory tracking website somewhere in the 750s. I checked that sporadically and saw something this morning and got a M3LR.

But, I feel kinda bad like I jumped the line :(

Now I gotta wait for a text for a delivery and figure out ten other things that I thought I had more time for because I was waiting haha.
Nice, was it the White LR that I posted about?