Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beginning date also moved one day to the right for me! Hallelujah. From what I’ve seen here that window tightening is a good sign.

EDD: 8/19-9/5
Ordered: 7/3 in Brooklyn, upgraded to black exterior 7/14 and move pick up location to Long Island

Black ext, white int, FSD. Everything else standard.

Now…. I’m going to be in Mexico 8/24-31. Anyone know what happens if I’m away during my delivery window? Will they just hold car at the dealership for a few days?

Beginning date also moved one day to the right for me! Hallelujah. From what I’ve seen here that window tightening is a good sign.

EDD: 8/19-9/5
Ordered: 7/3 in Brooklyn, upgraded to black exterior 7/14 and move pick up location to Long Island

Black ext, white int, FSD. Everything else standard.

Now…. I’m going to be in Mexico 8/24-31. Anyone know what happens if I’m away during my delivery window? Will they just hold car at the dealership for a few days?
My window yesterday was 11 days apart, it widened a bit to 13 days apart today. I'm just hoping to take delivery before the end of August.

I do not even have an SA. How does that work? Although it sounds like having an SA and actually communicating with that person can be quite variable.
Yes, it is different for everyone and every SA you run across will treat you differently. It can be good to reach out and contact someone and they can assign themselves as your SA and give you some peace of mind here and there but other times they ghost you…

Here we go again - begin date shifted by one and end date also.

Yesterday: Aug 18-Sep 03
Today: Aug 19- Sep 02

I swear if Tesla jerks me again and then makes my EDD disappear or pushes it another month I’ma cancel this order lmao

Just got a Tesla Orientation email. Not sure if I should get my hopes up though
😂

I also got one this morning! Where are my PA boys at? I know a couple of us have same EDD

Reactions: Gtp618 and KK35
Hey guys so funny news, I checked my EDD this morning and it was 8/5-8/18 (8/4-8/18 yesterday) and went about my day with no VIN still. I then hop on to check it again (like everyone does because they're anxious) and it wouldn't load. I checked it on my phone and I cleared cache and it still didn't work. I was surprised because this has never happened to me before. I kept clicking "manage" to go to my order page but it would always just refresh to dashboard. I then went home and re-checked it again on a computer and it actually went through but the EDD is showing 8/6-8/18. So that means it updated 2 times in one day for me which is very surprising since those who don't have a VIN, it only updates like early early morning. Any thoughts?

It looks like a good sign that your end date is staying the same and your beginning date keeps moving towards it closing the gap. Once you get between a 7-10 day gap you might be closer to a VIN. At least that's how mine worked. LOL

Reactions: hcdavis3
Here is some pictures from the Blue demo LR I checked out at the SC yesterday. It looked great for the most part. The only two build quality issues I noticed was the rear door handles slightly more sunken in on both driver and passenger side. Also the trunk seems like it was rubbing against the bumper on the passenger side. Interior didn't have gaps in the roof panels either or crinkled rubber seals.

There was a white car with a build date of 07/2021 inside the showroom that was perfect though.

IMG_8292.JPEG

IMG_8293.JPEG

IMG_8294.JPEG

IMG_8295.JPEG

Here we go again - begin date shifted by one and end date also.

Yesterday: Aug 18-Sep 03
Today: Aug 19- Sep 02

I swear if Tesla jerks me again and then makes my EDD disappear or pushes it another month I’ma cancel this order lmao

I also got one this morning! Where are my PA boys at? I know a couple of us have same EDD
I received the same email today as well, and EDD shifted the same as you (Aug 19th - Sept 2nd). Let's hope that means something soon 😅

• Love
Reactions: GasWho