Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Login in to the site tonight, I had the Tesla Vision agreement acknowledgement screen. After acknowledging, I received my VIN! EDD is Aug 14-17. Of course we are going on vacation on the 17th. Would love to take the Tesla to the Grand Tetons but don't think it can pull our 5th wheel. Now to reapply for our third party loan and refresh the Caravana quote for our Mini Cooper.

Model 3 Long Range, 18" Aero wheels, Midnight Silver Metallic, Black Interior, Auto Pilot. Ordered 6/13.
Haven't received an email from Tesla but did get a text this morning that I would have the car delivered to my house in 2-4 days. Oringally selected a local dealership as home delivery wan't an option when I initially ordered. Logged onto the site and delivery date is now Sunday the 15th. I did have to reapply for my loan last night. Good news is my interest rate dropped from the initial offer in June. Bad news is that my Carvana quote that expired today dropped $1500 for our Mini Cooper when I went to refresh the quote. Oh well.

For anyone that is trading in a vehicle that still has an outstanding loan balance, did Tesla require that you upload a copy of the title? They are telling me I need to get a copy from the bank to upload even though there is still an outstanding balance. Just wanted to see if others have had to do this as well.

I have a red order, EDD shows September 5 - 25th. I'm also picking up in STL

When did you order? Care to trade?! 😂

For anyone that is trading in a vehicle that still has an outstanding loan balance, did Tesla require that you upload a copy of the title? They are telling me I need to get a copy from the bank to upload even though there is still an outstanding balance. Just wanted to see if others have had to do this as well.

I hope to heavens you don't need to get a new title. I requested mine in June and it still hasn't arrived. MO DOR is painfully slow and there's a good chance I'll be going to pick up my car and won't be able to trade in because I still don't have the MO title for it (had out of state prior to June), only proof of ownership/registration whatever it is. No loan balance here, so I can't comment on how that works, sorry.

I hope to heavens you don't need to get a new title. I requested mine in June and it still hasn't arrived. MO DOR is painfully slow and there's a good chance I'll be going to pick up my car and won't be able to trade in because I still don't have the MO title for it (had out of state prior to June), only proof of ownership/registration whatever it is. No loan balance here, so I can't comment on how that works, sorry.
haha... I would actually love to trade as I really wanted MSM, but the wife was adamant on red!

Reactions: FrozenExplorer

No worries, thanks for the feedback! Almost two months for a title is ridiculous!

Reactions: FrozenExplorer