Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD start date continues to move forward a day while end stays the same. Now sitting at August 19-27 still without a VIN.

I’m not gonna lie getting a lil jealous of all these July VINS/deliveries when June orders are still in the dark 😔
i think yours is gonna be soon because they are starting to roll out many cars, i drove past the lot the other day and they had a LOT of cars packed into the small lot

Reactions: Extant and Conejo
Got my vin number on 8/11 (June 22 order date) and ETA still showing Aug 20-26. Already uploaded my insurance document the day after I got my vin. My SA said my car should arrive on the 23rd but hopefully earlier! Looks like it not ready for me to pay/choose the delivery date yet.
Similar situation here. VIN on 8/13 (5/27 order) and

Estimated Delivery: August 19 - August 25​

Not able to fund or schedule delivery, but an Austin showroom advisor said I should have it around the 23rd. Maybe we’ll take delivery on the same day 🐿

Mine shifted loads again Aug 31- Sept 19th.

You must be close to a getting a Vin, seems like a 10 day delivery window is the key!

You'd think. I've been on a tightly constrained window for a while now, getting as slim as 7 days lately.

EDD_Tracker.png

First time post here. Been lurking for awhile after a 7/12 order (and a config change on 7/16). MSM/Black LR 19"

EDD has been narrowing to less than a 10 day window like others:

8/22-9/11
8/21-9/10
8/22-9/10
8/28-9/17
8/25-9/10
8/26-9/10
8/27-9/7
8/28-9/7
8/30-9/7
8/31-9/7 - from this morning's typical 7:30 EST update

Then around mid-morning, it changed to the default "November." Wondering if a VIN is close, or ultimately I will be pushed back.

Really hoping so 🙏 I want it for my planned road trip next weekend haha.

how’s your 3 been treating you? Get the acceleration boost yet?
it’s been great! installed my carbon fiber spoiler just barely and it looks so good, except for the tape since it needs to cure. i bought the boost the day i picked it up because i just can’t live without that performance after being in the performance model for a couple days! also one big upgrade i do recommend for everyone is mud flaps. i just purchased mine today and the side of my car is absolutely horrendous because of all the things it picks up from the road and sprays to the side of my car!