Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the email to schedule pickup! Picking up Sept 8th in Raleigh, NC. Also noticed I had the option to pick up Monday on Labor Day. I saw someone else asked that question in the forums. I can validate that I did have the option to pick up on Labor Day.
I have the exact same configuration and got VIN on the same day as you, except I am picking up in Charlotte. Was the 8th the earliest you could pick up? I am scheduled for the 3rd and I'm fearful that it is going to get pushed out

Reactions: c00sebookpro
After checking the Tesla website for the 10th time today....I HAVE A VIN!! Like Christmas eve now. Need to get the car so I can empty the garage of everything I have purchased :)

Ordered 7/22 - M3 LR AWD, Blue / Black, Standard Wheels and no FSD
Current EDD: 9/4 to 9/15
Delivery Location: Paramus, NJ.
Ha! Same here. Started on one cushion of the couch,,,,now it has creeped to 2/3 lol

Reactions: c00sebookpro
After checking the Tesla website for the 10th time today....I HAVE A VIN!! Like Christmas eve now. Need to get the car so I can empty the garage of everything I have purchased :)

Ordered 7/22 - M3 LR AWD, Blue / Black, Standard Wheels and no FSD
Current EDD: 9/4 to 9/15
Delivery Location: Paramus, NJ.
That's close enough to my order to give me hope that I'll also get a VIN soon.

First time posting. Ordered on 7/23, EDD is 8/4-8/16. It originally said 9-16 weeks, then it just said November, then it dropped to late August-mid September before settling into this current EDD. Basic, no-frills M3LR: white, black interior, normal rims. Pickup will be either Devon, PA or Cherry Hill, NJ.
I remember reading somewhere that Tesla is prioritizing the orders that generate the most revenue (i.e. added options, orders after price increase, M3P, etc.). Have no idea if there's any truth to that though, but seems logical as the end of Q3 nears.

Had a delivery appointment for today at noon. An hour and 15 minutes before the appointment, they postponed my delivery until tomorrow the 27th "based on your car's ETA". 5 minutes ago, they postponed again until the same time on the 31st. Things are just getting ridiculous at this point. Guess I'll just stare at the green light for the next 5 days.

IMG_2623.jpeg

Reactions: richieyim
Had a delivery appointment for today at noon. An hour and 15 minutes before the appointment, they postponed my delivery until tomorrow the 27th "based on your car's ETA". 5 minutes ago, they postponed again until the same time on the 31st. Things are just getting ridiculous at this point. Guess I'll just stare at the green light for the next 5 days.

View attachment 701761
Man, that's really frustrating.

Ordered it on July 16th in SoCal. Silver, White, 19" wheels, Autopilot. Original EDD was Late Sept-Oct. Jumped to late August-Sept. Now standing at Sept 3-23. Anxiously waiting for my VIN as sold my BMW M3 lease a few months early and retained nearly 10k, but have been sharing a car for the last month! My Stage 2 charger is being installed, and I got my quote for tint! Just need Tesla to schedule delivery!!!

View attachment 701761
Terrible. Fingers crossed the 31st holds and you're still taking delivery this month!

I have the exact same configuration and got VIN on the same day as you, except I am picking up in Charlotte. Was the 8th the earliest you could pick up? I am scheduled for the 3rd and I'm fearful that it is going to get pushed out
September 6th in the morning was my first available option and the 8th was the last day I could pick up. I chose the 8th because my appointment to get PPF is the 9th. I'm going to pick up the car and drop it off the night before so I won't get rock chips.

Ordered it on July 16th in SoCal. Silver, White, 19" wheels, Autopilot. Original EDD was Late Sept-Oct. Jumped to late August-Sept. Now standing at Sept 3-23. Anxiously waiting for my VIN as sold my BMW M3 lease a few months early and retained nearly 10k, but have been sharing a car for the last month! My Stage 2 charger is being installed, and I got my quote for tint! Just need Tesla to schedule delivery!!!
This scares me. I am a four hour drive from NH to NJ where my pick up is. Where were you to pick up?

Reactions: Extant
Terrible. Fingers crossed the 31st holds and you're still taking delivery this month!

View attachment 701761
I am a dope.....replied to wrong thread. My pick up is in NJ and it's a 4 hour drive from NH. Where in NJ is your delivery location?