Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well my EDD didnt change but my interest rate did. Went up from 2.8 to 3.15. That's very disappointing. Why even bother doing all the paper work and getting everything squared away if they are just going to mess around with that kinda stuff. Means i am now paying an extra 1100 dollars over the term of the loan. This is in Canada. I called to tell them I sold the trade in and once I gave him my new down payment number he told me my new payment. Man am I bummed out that they can do that. First time I have really been upset with anything Tesla related.

Hello all, new member here. Ordered mine on 10/12/21 with ETA Nov. 19 - Dec. 17. White interior, 19 sport wheels. Looking forward for obtaining a VIN. I did call Tesla and asked about the timeframe so I can coordinate my finance application and was advised to set my order to cash. Once I get the VIN I can call them again to change back to financing. Has anyone here received their VIN having the same configuration?

Hello all, new member here. Ordered mine on 10/12/21 with ETA Nov. 19 - Dec. 17. White interior, 19 sport wheels. Looking forward for obtaining a VIN. I did call Tesla and asked about the timeframe so I can coordinate my finance application and was advised to set my order to cash. Once I get the VIN I can call them again to change back to financing. Has anyone here received their VIN having the same configuration?
I'm in Vermont and ordered the exact same configuration on 12/10/21. EDD 11/18-12/16. No change since I placed the order. I also am financing but have it set to cash after being told by Tesla to leave it as cash until I get a VIN then call to switch it to loan.

OD: 10/12/21, Wht/Wht, 19", No FSD

Has anyone taken delivery from Mt Kisco, NY recently? My OD is 8/15, M3LR Blue/Black Aero with FSD.
EDD 9/7-9/30
EDD 10/18-11/12
EDD 11/14-12/12
I can't figure out if my long wait is because of my pick up location or configuration.
Thats my pickup location & just got my edd pushed back. M3LR white/black/aero/ no fsd. Order date was 9/21 edd was 11/1-11/21 now its 11/13-12/11

Any particular reason why you are choosing 12/31/21? I’m in the group looking to push back delivery if the EV credit is arrived for 2022 and just wondering if you have a reason to ask for the 31st and not the 1st

The situation is as this: I told Tesla via online chat that I want to take delivery in 2022 because of the EV tax credit. When I check my status online, I do see:

Capture.JPG

However, the SMS message that I received from Tesla states:

IMG_4326.jpg

I assume the hold is until December 31, 11:59:59PM and that I will be in the queue again for January and later deliveries.

Last edited:
I put my order on hold today until 12/31. You must be getting my car :)
How did you put your car "on hold"? Did you call your SA or can it be done via the Tesla App? Before putting your car on hold, were you informed by Tesla that your car was actually ready for delivery? Thank you. I am interested in doing the same thing as I do believe some sort of EV tax benefit will eventually become law & be effective in January, 2022. Thank you!