Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same in NW Florida. EDD stuck at Nov 7- Dec 5 for the past few weeks. MSM/black/18inch/no FSD. Still on the fence about waiting on potential EV credits. Have not had a single point of contact with Tesla to this point, either.
Still here waiting as well... Hopefully we will receive an update soon.

OD:9/25
Delivery to Orlando, FL
M3LR
Aero
No FSD
White Ext/ White Int
EDD: November 5- December 5th November 17th-December 1st

Speaking of VINs, does anyone know the method of contact when your vin is in fact ready? A generic email? Text? Call? Just want to make sure mine doesn’t go to spam.
I received my VIN on Monday - no text or anything, but I got an email from Tesla saying "Your Final Model 3 Payment is Ready!", which prompted me to log into my account and explode with excitement when I saw the VIN under the RN number.

I got my Vin this morning! It’s finally coming!!! I can’t believe it! Ordered 9/29/21
Well I ordered 8 days earlier hopef
I just got the Vision agreement on my account and after accepting I got my VIN right away. I was checking daily in the source code but I never had it there.

OD 9/30

EDD before accepting Vision: November 2 - November 28

EDD after accepting Vision: November 19 - November 23

Congrats...ordered 9 days after me...what color? Hopefully I'm close. No vin yet.