Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Oklahoma still waiting… and checking in again.

OD was 9/20 and I got the first and only update so far on Saturday. Current EDD still 11/22-12/2

Hopeful I get a VIN and agreements this week. I filled out loan info about 2 weeks after order, so that estimate falls within the 60 days.
OD 9/9 (SR+)
Revised to LR 10/23
EDD updated Friday to 11/19-12/3
Hoping to get vin this week as well.

Reactions: TheSlyyGuy
In Oklahoma still waiting… and checking in again.

OD was 9/20 and I got the first and only update so far on Saturday. Current EDD still 11/22-12/2

Hopeful I get a VIN and agreements this week. I filled out loan info about 2 weeks after order, so that estimate falls within the 60 days.
9/9 OD LR Red aero 18" no fsd pushed recently to 11/20 - 12/04. Feeling it is getting close as others in the Chicago area have had movement.

Reactions: TheSlyyGuy
For those of you that had indicated you were paying cash and then waited until you received a vin to switch, how did you contact tesla? Did you send an email to their inbox? I've heard calling the local store goes to a call center instead? Thanks for any advice.

I've got a trade-in that I need them to get started on and I've literally had no contact with them except for a text message that they never respond to.