Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the VIN yesterday, gave it away and placed order on hold. Fremont delivery. Somebody's getting a red LR with black interior and 19' wheels soon. You're welcome :)
Original order placed mid September. original EDD 11/03 - 12/03
I will do the same thing once I receive my VIN. My OD was mid-September as well. The potential for an EV tax credit is too valuable to forego! I ordered a blue LR with white interior and 18" wheels.

Just got my model Y (Nov 6th) I applied for financing and got approved for a model 3 (Nov 8th) with trade in credit. I got approved from the same bank by the way. I’m assuming because it does not show up on credit report yet. I want to apply for another model 3 for Turo. I wonder if I do will Tesla financing deny the loan after approving? Especially since I want to get the tax credit and take delivery in January. Reason I applied for financing was because I found a brand new one in inventory from another state but they said they wouldn’t ship it back to my state since it just left my state. So they released it.

Reactions: charlesNcharge
Status
Not open for further replies.