Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No FSD. Thanks, I'm getting excited! I was mentally prepared for late December so definitely a good surprise. It roughly seems like they're delivering SE -> NE then out west? Who knows. Hope you get a good update soon
Yeah you seem to be roughly correct on their delivery sweep. Seem to be tons in Florida right now with people up the eastern seaboard setting dates. I think I saw a few Chicago people also mention movement. Hopefully over the rest of November it works west to me haha.
I do wonder how many cars will be shipped out and then delayed/released by people hoping for the congressional credit. I can dream for an early release can’t I haha
I will definitely post for the community and other Californians when I hear from them… I’ve got one of the MIA sales agents that seem so common.

Reactions: Dhonore
We are in SE Iowa.
Order date 9/19.
M3LR, MSM/black, aero, no FSD.
VIN received today for an EDD window that opens on 11/20.
Scheduled pickup in Bloomington for 11/29 with assistance of an outstanding Telsa advisor based in the Twin Cities.

That’s good to hear! My (hopefully) EDD starts 11/22 here in OK, so hopeful I see a VIN this next week. My SA seemed to indicate that was most likely as well! Congrats!!!

Question...For those that financed through Tesla before, do you know if they withdraw the money prior for downpayment immediately once i link my bank account? or do they make the withdrawal the day of delivery?? I am a week out of taking delivery (11/20) and i'm debating of just making the payment now. I just don't know if I want them to make such a big withdrawal from my account before i even recieve the car

Question...For those that financed through Tesla before, do you know if they withdraw the money prior for downpayment immediately once i link my bank account? or do they make the withdrawal the day of delivery?? I am a week out of taking delivery (11/20) and i'm debating of just making the payment now. I just don't know if I want them to make such a big withdrawal from my account before i even recieve the car
I paid as soon as a the option showed to make payment.