Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New model 3 - (just sold my Aug 2020 SR+)

Ordered 2022 LR - 10/26/21 (luckily just before $1,000 LR price bump)
White/White, 18” Aeros, No FSD
VIN assigned 11/7/21 (it confirmed 2022 model year)
EDD 11/22-11/27 (has not changed appreciably since order date)
Delivery date not yet scheduled (as of 11/14)
Gulfstream, FL (just south of Palm Beach)

LR, seems like other specs have been getting their car first.
Having ordered 9/9 the models have been run one out at a time. The spread sheet in this section bears this out. Only in the last couple weeks have LR models been dropping. Waiting on a Red LR aero black int and no fsd with a edd of 11/20 - 12/04. At this point I am hoping for a Vin any minute... Good Luck to All.

Reactions: TheSlyyGuy
Yup. happened 3x in a row, 2-3 days each time. Today is day 1 of the 4th EDD, tomorrow will be day 2. I'm expecting it to be pushed back 2 days when I wake up tomorrow morning.
lol oh look - EDD change #4. EDD#3 was 11/13-12/9, but this morning it went to 11/16->12/14. And on 11/17 who knows what it'll say.

I'm telling y'all, this is Tom Hanks/Money Pit line. "The house will be done in...2 weeks!"

You were just able to call the dealer and say hey I’m bot scheduled for a few days can I pick it up early and they allowed it? That’s awesome lol, kinda surprised. Might have to try myself
This is exactly what I did. They originally gave me options for next week but it was during my work days/hours. I would have had to leave work early to pick it up. I just called the delivery center and they said it was no problem since the vehicle is on site. They prepped it early and let me pick it up a few days I'm advance.

M3LR white/black/18 Aero/ no FSD
OD- 10-19
1st edd - 11/26 - 12/23
2nd edd - 11/14 - 12/11
3rd edd - 11/16 - 11/30
no vin yet

Hoping the gap getting shorter is a good sign and won’t get surprised at the last minute by a huge extension.
In looking at a lot of replies it looks like a lot more are being shortened to a 2 week window now instead of a 3-4+ window.

Update!

My EDD is now 11/27 - 12/11. First update I've had since ordering on 9/25. More midwest movement!!

On this stuff about no wireless chargers or USB-C ports...I would honestly be really annoyed if this happened. I'd say they better retrofit it, and it better be free. I know it's a small thing compared to the rest of the car's features, but come on...

Update!

My EDD is now 11/27 - 12/11. First update I've had since ordering on 9/25. More midwest movement!!

On this stuff about no wireless chargers or USB-C ports...I would honestly be really annoyed if this happened. I'd say they better retrofit it, and it better be free. I know it's a small thing compared to the rest of the car's features, but come on...
The Reports are they will put usb ports in if missed at no charge. This morning deliveries have been reported with the ports so in the end it will be done is my opinion.