Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting! I’ll have to ask when I go tomorrow. There really isn’t any reason for the car to sit for 6 days when it takes 2 hours for the inspection/software check.
I had to call Tesla on another issue, and I asked them when my car was arriving at my SC in the hopes of picking up a day early. I'm scheduled to pick up on the 24th, and they told me my car is scheduled to arrive at 4 AM on the 23rd, so the 24th would be the first available delivery day. One day turn around is pretty standard from what I've seen.

Called the general Tesla line a few days ago and they said I should get a VIN soon, possibly today. Not holding my breath.

My 60 days loan app expires today then another hard pull on my credit. My trade in expires tomorrow also.

ML3, MSM, black, aero, no FSD
OD 10/18
Current EDD 12/20-12/31

Frustrating to say the least.
To say the least!!!

With all the tech they have, you would think they’d be able to at least track your order. Instead they only give canned responses.

Then when your order does become available, they expect you to drop everything and cater to their schedule.

Effin’ nuts!

Reactions: Kevtlara and EV70
I had to call Tesla on another issue, and I asked them when my car was arriving at my SC in the hopes of picking up a day early. I'm scheduled to pick up on the 24th, and they told me my car is scheduled to arrive at 4 AM on the 23rd, so the 24th would be the first available delivery day. One day turn around is pretty standard from what I've seen.
4 more days @EV70 !!!!!

Reactions: EV70 and aljlin
Called the general Tesla line a few days ago and they said I should get a VIN soon, possibly today. Not holding my breath.

My 60 days loan app expires today then another hard pull on my credit. My trade in expires tomorrow also.

ML3, MSM, black, aero, no FSD
OD 10/18
Current EDD 12/20-12/31

Frustrating to say the least.
I just got off the online chat with tesla asking about my order. Same canned answer, it should be here within edd. But he did say if I changed the interior to black it would come faster because it’s more common.
I’m tempted.
My build is msm/ white/ 18aero

Picked up my car in San Antonio on Friday!

I was just under a month from order to pickup. On our 350 mile drive home, we learned that the battery life goes down real fast when you hit 100mph :)

Here's to hoping a quick delivery for each of you!

Attachments

• 20211218_125405.jpg
    20211218_125405.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
4 more days @EV70 !!!!!
I know. It's crazy. I thought this may never happen. I've been starting to get the shakes. I've planned out my trip home with my boys. I'm going a little out of the way to get a little more time on 684. I'll make sure no one is behind me on the entrance ramp. Then I'm going to come to a full stop in the entrance ramp. When the coast is clear I'm going to floor it. My oldest may pee himself (he's 23).

I just got off the online chat with tesla asking about my order. Same canned answer, it should be here within edd. But he did say if I changed the interior to black it would come faster because it’s more common.
I’m tempted.
My build is msm/ white/ 18aero
That's funny. They've told me not to change my config because any changes would put me at that back of the line.

New to the forum, here's my situation:

OD: 11/08
EDD1: 12/18 - 12/31
On Friday we received the text to confirm if we wanted the car in december or we wanted to wait. We replied DECEMBER right away.

Saturday, new EDD: MARCH 2022.

Texted SA and the only reply was: EDD is very broad and should narrow at the beginning of year...

WTF?!? Did anyone else have something similar happen?