Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD:10/31, hold released automatic on 12/29, and my EDD has remained in March since 1st. Spoke to SA and was told that current production is prioritized for Europe and Mexico markets and asked check back in 2 weeks as things could change quick.

• Informative
Reactions: Crany
OD:10/31, hold released automatic on 12/29, and my EDD has remained in March since 1st. Spoke to SA and was told that current production is prioritized for Europe and Mexico markets and asked check back in 2 weeks as things could change quick.
Well, that's certainly good to know. I realize that I'm in the minority as I am in NO hurry to get my M3LR - February or March are fine - but knowing that deliveries are being prioritized to foreign destinations right now is info we didn't have before and helps understand the situation.

Once US deliveries resume, it's reasonable to presume the pattern they followed last quarter will repeat this quarter ... East coast first, Midwest next, West after that. I'm in Indiana, my hold came off 1/1, my EDD is the whole month of March. Was expecting an update in the next week or so to last half of February, but if EU/MX are ahead of us in line, first half of March may be a more reasonable expectation.

The wait is almost over.

Delivery scheduled for Monday.

OD: 09/16
EDD1: 11/01 12/01
EDD2: 11/8 - 11/10
received VIN 11/06
placed order on hold until 1/1

never removed the hold myself but

12/28 EDD shows TBD until 1/3

1/3 got new VIN, new EDD 1/5-1/9

scheduled delivery 1/10

this is for a LR/19' - Bay Area

Reactions: aljlin
Delivery scheduled for Monday.
The wait is almost over.
OD: 09/16
EDD1: 11/01 12/01
EDD2: 11/8 - 11/10
received VIN 11/06
placed order on hold until 1/1
12/28 EDD shows TBD until 1/3

1/3 got new VIN, new EDD 1/5-1/9
scheduled delivery 1/10

this is for a LR/19' - Bay Area
Definitely curious if you get the new MCU, or 12v battery. Keep us updated.

Reactions: gbbb and Paul4343
My wife ordered her LR AWD, red/black in December (2021) and was told it would be delivered mid-January to mid-February, a few weeks later it was moved back again to mid-March, today she saw that it's now the end of March. Is this common to keep getting jerked around on the delivery date? I could understand if they could give an explanation.

My wife ordered her LR AWD, red/black in December (2021) and was told it would be delivered mid-January to mid-February, a few weeks later it was moved back again to mid-March, today she saw that it's now the end of March. Is this common to keep getting jerked around on the delivery date? I could understand if they could give an explanation.
Most of us here have similar stories. I ordered mine 10/10 and my EDD moved from November to March, back up to December and now it’s at January/February. So almost everyone gets at least 1 pushback that usually gets moved back up a little when it gets closer.

EDD can change in any direction, it’s quite unpredictable until we get a VIN assigned

Seattle area.
OD 19 Nov: LR, will be adding Acceleration Boost. MSM, black interior, 18” wheels (will remain winter setup)
EDD was last half of Dec.

I called on 21 Nov to delay delivery until January. Gives me time to get my entire garage rewired and a 14-50 outlet and 50 amp circuit installed.

9 Nov I called and changed from MSM to pearl white.
EDD 17Jan - 14 Feb 2022

No change whatsoever

Seattle area.
OD 19 Nov: LR, will be adding Acceleration Boost. MSM, black interior, 18” wheels (will remain winter setup)
EDD was last half of Dec.

I called on 21 Nov to delay delivery until January. Gives me time to get my entire garage rewired and a 14-50 outlet and 50 amp circuit installed.

9 Nov I called and changed from MSM to pearl white.
EDD 17Jan - 14 Feb 2022

No change whatsoever
When you say "called", who did you call? I have sent text a message on Monday to my so-called rep enquiring if I can change delivery center from Lynnwood to Bellevue. He hasn't responded.
OD: Nov 29 (LR White/White 18" aero, no FSD. Will add accel boost later)
EDD #1: Feb 13-Mar 13
EDD #2: Jan 15-Feb 10
EDD #3: Dec 26-31(with VIN)
On Dec 26 I advised I was unable to take delivery prior to Jan 3. VIN re-assigned.
EDD #4 (current): Feb 23-Mar 23. (No VIN yet)