Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Finally got a new EDD this morning.

Previous: 1/27-2/24
New: 2/3-3/3
(OD 11/16, MSM, black, 18", SoCal)

The one week window slip is kind of strange given the text I got on Monday. I hope I'll get a better update real soon.
Just woke up to a narrowed EDD: 2/4-2/18. No VIN yet, but fingers crossed that will come very soon.

Don’t bring in another parameter, my current waiting game includes only the Ryzen processor and 12V Li-Ion battery. If I now include the new motor I will never be able to get the car 😀
Lol. It looks like you made a good call to wait, sounds like most are receiving amd and Li 12v. I was just curious about the motor. Definitely not going to hold out for anything at this point.

Reactions: Paul4343
Getting ever so closer - my EDD narrowed just slightly this morning.

OD 11/23, M3LR/MSM/black/aero/Bay Area CA
EDD (11/24): 1/1-1/29
EDD (12/5): 12/15-12/31
EDD (12/16): 1/4-2/1
EDD (1/5): 1/14-2/11
EDD (1/15): 1/20-2/17
EDD (1/21): 1/25-2/8
EDD (1/26): 1/28-2/8
EDD (1/29): 1/31-2/8

I am expecting that in a few days, it will narrow further before I get a VIN.
Now just accepted Vision Agreement, got VIN (165XXX), and pickup scheduled for today at 1pm in Fremont.

Folks, it is normal to have odometer reading of 15 miles for a vehicle which would be delivered directly to my residence
M3LR Midnight Silver/black interior/ 18'' Aero Wheels/No FSD/SF bay Area.
Got a text stating that vehicle can be delivered today. But review agreement states that vehicle has 15 miles
OD: Nov 2021
Current delivery date: Jan 30th

Reactions: jecsun
Folks, it is normal to have odometer reading of 15 miles for a vehicle which would be delivered directly to my residence
Got a text stating that vehicle can be delivered today. But review agreement states that vehicle has 15 miles
That's what mine reads. Haven't picked it up yet - but I would assume that the car needs to be tested by being driven a bit to make sure it works properly. I would actually want Tesla to drive it to make sure there are no flaws.

Reactions: CarlThompson
You will never get a vehicle with 0 miles. It has to be tested. Mine also says 15 miles.

Reactions: Doggerton
Wow. You currently have an earlier EDD than mine by one day, and I ordered Dec 8. Only difference in our configurations is the tires. I stayed with 18 inch as I liked the black contrast. That's an insanely early EDD given you just ordered 10 days ago. 🤯
Yeah I have been noticing a trend reading through the past posts that the 18" seem to have longer EDD... Not sure why. Maybe it's just a more popular option so there is more demand 🤷‍♂️

Please explain what a hairpin vs wire means
1643478014484.png

Delivery jumped today from Feb. 12 to March 12 up to Feb. 4 to Feb. 12.

Too soon! So I put it on hold but they said they only will hold it up to 90 days from order date so it only pushes it out until 2-16. I have no immediate need for the car and was hoping to hold out for the hairpin. Not too big a deal though.

MSM / Black / Aero / No FSD