Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got email to send updated picture of odometer for trade in. The vehicle has been sitting in my driveway waiting to be traded in. It has the same number of miles as the original trade in offer so they they have no excuse for any bait-and-switch on the trade in price. I hope.

Reactions: Mustangr
Order Date: 1/9/22
Config: Long Range White/White/Aero Wheels No FSD
Original EDD: February 19-March 19
Update on 2/13: February 26-March 10
Update on 2/16: VIN 182 received with delivery between March 1-5
Update on 2/20: Scheduled delivery for March 1st
Congrats! Same config as mine. My OD was 12/31. Hoping I get a text soon

Reactions: SkipShip
For recent new owners, how long before we start seeing updates?
My delivered vehicle (built in Feb!) still has 2021.43.102 I’ve selected advanced downloads to try to get them more frequently.
I don't have my soon to be new 2022 M3LR but when I got my 2021 M3P in early September, I did not get an update until mid October if memory serves me right.

I realize that FSD has been bumped from $10K to $12K, but I just noticed while looking at my source code (yeah, I'm VIN hunting) that MY price for FSD is still $10K. I ordered in November and am coming up on the end of my hold, but I wasn't expecting that I was eligible for "legacy" pricing on FSD. I checked it on my configuration page - yup, I can add FSD for $10K right now.

Not that I'm going to purchase it, but still it was unexpected to see that. Yeah, I know that things like your car pricing and whether you get 30 or 360 days of premium connectivity upon delivery are both based on what was offered at the time you ordered, but I was not expecting to see that a separately-priced add-on was also available at the price shown on OD even after the date for that add-on's price increase had come and gone.

Bottom line - those who have been in the queue since before the FSD price increase was announced, if you were smack-dab on the fence and wanted FSD but thought that you missed out on a cheaper option, here's another thing to agonize over while waiting. :)

Reactions: disneygirl420
OD 1/26. Latest in the revolving door of EDDs (this would be comical if it weren’t so utterly ridiculous): 4/14-5/12. Originally they said I’d have it last week. Seriously Tesla, we sent men to the moon almost 55 years ago with the computing power of a key fob. You can’t figure out delivery dates any better than this? Doesn’t give me a great deal of confidence in the products you produce.

OD 1/26. Latest in the revolving door of EDDs (this would be comical if it weren’t so utterly ridiculous): 4/14-5/12. Originally they said I’d have it last week. Seriously Tesla, we sent men to the moon almost 55 years ago with the computing power of a key fob. You can’t figure out delivery dates any better than this? Doesn’t give me a great deal of confidence in the products you produce.
Oh, I'd be surprised if newer key fobs don't actually have MORE computing power than the Apollo system.

Maybe EDDs are basedon a random generator. At least that would explain why some people have a large number of EDD window changes and other people have none.

Reactions: ButchAZ
VIN assigned 169xxx Fremont Build
Have to check and see if it's Ryzen Chip , but this is a lower number than others have reported this weekend. I'll let you know.

MSM/Black/18" Aeros/ no FSD

OD Jan 20 Upgrade to LR
19 Jan {sold 2021 M3 SR+ 12K+miles to Vroom}
24 Jan, VRoom Pick up/$45K
20 Jan EDD: Mar 25+
And this was after I reassured TESLA by Phone I had 3rd party financing, so they could complete me tasks to narrow delivery EDD date window.
07 Feb EDD: Feb 25 - Mar 25
20 Feb EDD: Feb 20 - Feb 24

I realize that FSD has been bumped from $10K to $12K, but I just noticed while looking at my source code (yeah, I'm VIN hunting) that MY price for FSD is still $10K. I ordered in November and am coming up on the end of my hold, but I wasn't expecting that I was eligible for "legacy" pricing on FSD. I checked it on my configuration page - yup, I can add FSD for $10K right now.

Not that I'm going to purchase it, but still it was unexpected to see that. Yeah, I know that things like your car pricing and whether you get 30 or 360 days of premium connectivity upon delivery are both based on what was offered at the time you ordered, but I was not expecting to see that a separately-priced add-on was also available at the price shown on OD even after the date for that add-on's price increase had come and gone.

Bottom line - those who have been in the queue since before the FSD price increase was announced, if you were smack-dab on the fence and wanted FSD but thought that you missed out on a cheaper option, here's another thing to agonize over while waiting. :)
What is this source code people are referring to?