Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My “Supercharger” is ready. Pick up car tomorrow. SO EXCITING!!

Attachments

• 424A596C-258B-4B0B-842F-014851656AE8.jpeg
    424A596C-258B-4B0B-842F-014851656AE8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 91
Supposed to pick up my LR Model 3 this Saturday. Still waiting on a check from Pen Fed that was sent out on 2/15 but still hasn't arrived.
Picked up my Tesla today! I'm finally graduating from this group. Thanks for all the help and info!
Before you leave us, did your check arrive from PenFed just in time, or did you make other accommodations? Also, shame on you for having such an uncluttered garage.

Im sure this has been answered before, but has anyone determined if EDD changes happen randomly or at certain times of the day/week? 2/4 OD to NY with EDD of may currently.
From the buyer perspective, it's all random. Time of day for VINs, EDD shifts, notification texts, delivery locations, colors, if you get home delivery or have to go to a pickup location, EDD duration, delay between order and VIN, delay between VIN and delivery, delay between order and delivery, if you have to have payment and trade-in completed, and on and on. Everyone is having different experiences, so from our perspective it's all random. Somewhere there may be a computer making decisions about which car goes where and when, but if there's any pattern to it, nobody has figured it out.

Buckle up, and keep all arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times, because it's a roller coaster, for sure.

6A85C7FB-E151-4E52-A52D-4A40E6384F7C.png

Well—my SA said Cash/Finance completion makes no change to your delivery date but everyone else says it does. So I can went ahead and completed all tasks nearly 3 weeks ago and have still not moved—it actually pushed me further out. 😞 Waiting patiently but no love shown for the East Coast apparently.

OD 1/19

1/20 Update: Estimated Delivery 4/21-5/30

1/28 Update: Estimated Delivery 2/26-3/26

2/6 Completed Cash/Finance task

2/8 Update: Estimated Delivery 4/23 - 5/21

Been lurking here a while, so I figured I'd put in my info:

I have home delivery scheduled for 3/2 as of now in SoCal; it doesn't look like they'll let me pick up at the SC like I wanted in case of issues.

M3LR/Red/Black/Aero/No FSD
OD: 12/24

Original EDD: Mar 1~31
EDD2: 2/12~3/12
EDD3: 2/27-3/10
EDD4: 3/2~3/5

I did reject one VIN on 12/30 since I was out of state and they didn't allow me to push delivery to early January.

(2/19) VIN: 184xxx

Kinda wish I saw more Red ones here on the thread since it's my favorite color, but I understand the extra cost likely pushes people away from it. I do like it since my Tesla will stand out a bit though! I sold my 2021 SR+ privately for a decent profit to upgrade, so all my charging is set up and I'm able to move all my accessories over. :)

Took delivery of my LR yesterday. All good except the drivers door is slightly off. Already made a service appt for alignment.

Vin # 173XXX, AMD Ryzen, and Li-Ion battery confirmed.

Put on the T-Sportline 20” TST staggered wheels today as well as a bunch of other things (screen protector, Tesla logo puddle lights, Tesla console trays, wheel locks, all weather floor mats and trunk liner, performance pedal caps and performance rear spoiler)

Good luck to those waiting and its worth it once you finally get the car.

9DCD3842-EF3C-441B-AB25-B3C81BC98344.jpeg
CA2233B8-9971-428B-9F84-D72DEA245923.jpeg

Last edited:
Took delivery of my LR yesterday. All good except the drivers door a slightly off. Already made a service appt for alignment.

Put on the T-Sportline 20” TST staggered wheels today as well as a bunch of other things (screen protector, Tesla logo puddle lights, Tesla console trays, wheel locks, all weather floor mats and trunk liner, performance pedal caps and performance rear spoiler)

Good luck to those waiting and its worth it once you finally get the car.

View attachment 774583View attachment 774586
What puddle lights did you use? I have seen numerous ones available, and some people have said some either do not fit correctly or cause other electrical issues in the vehicle.😳

Taking delivery of my Model 3 soon.

Which screen protector are you guys using?

I purchased this, having heard good things about it and the company.

Reactions: nanobeast