Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA(about 15 min drive from Fremont Factory).
OD: 2/16
EDD1: May 26 -June20
2/25
EDD2: April 28 - May26

Hoping for it to change to this again earlier. The wait is killing me. What do you guys think about my wait time.
I am picking up from Fremont, similar OD and EDD as you. One thing I notice from this thread is we don't see a lot of early April EDD, not sure why. I am still hoping our EDD will pull in soon.

Quick question since I've been bounce back in may/june since yesterday. I filled everyhting I had to do. The only last thing is the insurrance. But I need to wait for the VIN in order to get my insurance policy. Do you guys have to wait as well with your assurance to add this paperwork to your account or do I have to do something prior to the VIN assignation?

Quick question since I've been bounce back in may/june since yesterday. I filled everyhting I had to do. The only last thing is the insurrance. But I need to wait for the VIN in order to get my insurance policy. Do you guys have to wait as well with your assurance to add this paperwork to your account or do I have to do something prior to the VIN assignation?
Yes you have to wait your VIN to get insurance

I sent a text to my SA to check if my profile is as up to date was possible. He said I should upload my insurance info. I responded that I can't until I get a VIN. He had me email him my proof of insurance and uploaded it to my account. The app still doesn't show that my insurance is uploaded, but I assume it's in my account....

Hi Everyone.
Just placed my order for M3LR White/Black/Sport/no FSD.
Located in Los Angeles Ca. I’m currently filling out the profile with some trade in info. Getting excited but also a bit nervous.
Trading in one of my absolute dream cars 2018 Subaru STI.

OD: 3/6/22
What are you nervous about? Also, Tesla won’t give you top dollar, have you considered selling to a third party? Used cars are worth a lot