Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There appears to be an gap between 1 April and 20 April we have not seen anyone’s EDD window overlap. If a window moves later, it is always starting after 22 April or later. If someone has a window after, and it moves closer, it always ends 31 March or earlier.

Theory is the Fremont factory will be performing a major retooling about that time, causing the gap.
My current EDD is 4/10 - 5/8

Original order date was October 23rd 2021
I received a vin and vehicle showed up at the delivery center end of December. I was in Florida for 10 days and they wouldn’t hold it for me until I returned from vacation. They automatically placed my order on hold which I was fine with given Minnesota’s winter and figured why put the car through the abuse right away.

Hold was removed on February 10th 2022 (Tesla forced me to remove it or lose my deposit)

Rollercoaster of EDD and was steady 4/23 to 5/21 for many weeks. Yesterday (3/9/22) morning update was a nice surprise. I also, did not want an end of quarter vehicle so let’s hope I get vin soon and that it’s in good shape
Mine was never on hold, so I am not sure what has been holding up my order. It feels like I am about to be in the same boat you were in when your car was available in December. Our current EDD window is Mar 13-27, and we'll on a spring break cruise from Mar 18 (afternoon)-Mar 26 (late).

Reactions: Sheefo2k
For all you folks who have received VINs, how long did it take from order to VIN assignment?
For me, 23 days to VIN, 27 days to delivery. I had an odd path though, I started with a RWD order, then switched it to LR order on day 12, though looking at the order spreadsheet, ~30 days to delivery for a LR isn't unheard of. I'm in Hayward, CA, about 10min from the Fremont factory.

I ordered a Tesla Model 3 at the end of August 2021 with an ETA of February/March, then got delayed to September 2022, then back down to Early April to Early May, then bumped to Mid-May 2022 to Mid-June 2022, and now back to September 2022.

Anywone else got this bouncing around? Its starting to get on my nerves...

Gas is at $5.66 where I live, my M3LR can't get here soon enough. To add insult to injury I have to drive out of town this weekend also 400 mile trip, pain.
I am in Oregon and prices depending on where you are in the Portland/Vancouver metro area are $4.80 to $5.30 from what I have seen with my own eyes. I am only two days into my Order Journey and I am so excited

Reactions: elyk864
Placed order on Dec-01

Dec 25-Dec31 delivery date - Pushed to Jan05-Jan28 on Dec 25
Jan05-Jan28 delivery date - Pushed to Feb05 - Feb28 on Jan05
Feb05 -Feb28 delivery date - Pushed to Mar05 - Mar31 on Feb28
Mar05 - Mar31 delivery date - Pushed to Apr15 - May 17 on Mar05.

Loosing patience...
Have you completed all tasks on your account? Also which cknfiguration?