Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally received a VIN 230xxx with a window of April 28 to May 2. I will be away on a trip from April 29 to May 3. Do we know how long can they hold the car?
Yeah, once you get the "schedule delivery" text/app alert, you have 3 days to schedule or else you'll lose the VIN and be put on hold status. Since you have a VIN, your delivery window is probably pretty accurate. Tesla doesn't care if they've pulled the rug on you multiple times and the latest EDD is during a pre-scheduled vacation.

Yes

Not sure if you can do that. But I'll be on a cruise so can't exactly change dates haha
You can't change the dates? I say that as a joke because I own a travel agency and people will tell you that they want to cruise exact dates as if you pick when they leave and return. It is possible to leave at one port and rejoin them later but it's a huge hassle and of course costly if you were trying to fly in to get your car and then back.