Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got to be honest. Since yesterday's large dump of VINs, I have gotten much more anxious about my own VIN number. I was so much at peace yesterday morning :p
The reason for being anxious:
People in NY MT Kisco getting VINs
People after my OD getting VINs
People with my EDD window getting VINs
People without FSD getting VINs
People not nick named show_stoppa getting their VINs
I feel you, brother. OD 2 days after you, Mt. Kisco. Current EDD is still the pushed back date of mid june to july.....hard seeing people get VINs who ordered after me

Reactions: show_stoppa
What's everyone using for financing these days? I've got to start planning now that things seem to be actually moving? The loan spreadsheet seems to be a bit messy these days.
I went with NGFCU (since I'm a Northrop Grumman employee). I was able to get 1.74%, but it's for a 3-year term. What blew my mind was that they're approval was good for 6 months!

I feel you, brother. OD 2 days after you, Mt. Kisco. Current EDD is still the pushed back date of mid june to july.....hard seeing people get VINs who ordered after me

WNY getting no love lol... we got the awful pushback last week, and no update since.

here's hoping our EDD's get updated soon to a bit earlier.

Stay in touch guys. Might need to coordinate a time, and visit Mt Kisco and paste our self printed VINs on existing model 3s in their parking lot.

• Funny
Reactions: SkunkApe
Model 3 Long Range/black paint/black interior/aero wheels/no FSD
Order Location: Southeastern United States
VIN Status: not assigned
Order Date: February 26, 2022
EDD 1: May (original EDD on order date)
EDD 2: March 18 - March 31 (updated on February 28)
EDD 3: May 19 - June 16 (updated on March 8)
EDD 4: March 29 - March 31 (updated March 13)
EDD 5: May 11 to June 15 (updated March 18)
EDD 6: April 28 - May 12 (updated April 10)
EDD 7: May 20 - June 17 (updated April 15)
EDD 8: June 1 to July 6 (updated April 20)
EDD 9: May 18 to June 1 (updated April 26)