Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any Indianapolis pickup folks in the room? FYI - the App shows May 14-17 EDD, but I confirmed twice yesterday with my SA that the truck will be there on May 5 & I could pick the car up on May 6, 7, or 8. She said it'll likely update in the app on Monday (tomorrow). If you have a similar EDD - get ready to see it moved ahead by a week or so!!!
I’m Indy pickup, but I’m still estimated for may 30th- June 27th

Reactions: MADevarenne
Just placed an order for a new LR on Friday with the website showing an estimated delivery range of Jul - Oct 2022. The mobile app, however, is showing December 9 - February 3. Which is usually more accurate? Thankfully, I'm upgrading from a 2020 SR+ so I have a perfectly fine car to drive in the meantime, but geez that mobile app range is a long time away.

My first EDD after Vin assignment was 5/9-5/13 and today it switched to 4/30-5/3 which leads me to believe the car is here. I still haven't heard from anyone and I can't schedule a date so I'm not holding my breath. My Volvo has the matrix headlights and they are pretty cool so I would like to have them but I'm more concerned about not having the updated amd ryzen, heated wipers, double pane glass and 12v batt if I'm being honest.
Is it even possible to not have ryzen, heated wipers and 12v batt?

Reactions: JB from the AZ
Any Indianapolis pickup folks in the room? FYI - the App shows May 14-17 EDD, but I confirmed twice yesterday with my SA that the truck will be there on May 5 & I could pick the car up on May 6, 7, or 8. She said it'll likely update in the app on Monday (tomorrow). If you have a similar EDD - get ready to see it moved ahead by a week or so!!!
You made me write first post here haha. I am also going to pick up from Indy, and my EDD is still at 2 week window (5/10 to 5/24). I hope I can get update tomorrow. 🙏🙏🙏

Is it even possible to not have ryzen, heated wipers and 12v batt?
All new cars have had them for months now. All new cars have had matrix headlamps for months as well - yet there are reports of some new vehicles having the old lamps. As far as I'm concerned, only supply issues would cause a downgrade to older hardware.

This is 2022. All things are possible.

Said glibly, but really there's no reason to think that they wouldn't be in the vehicles any more than the seat heaters would be missing. We don't know the condition of Tesla's supply chain, so just assume that the cars will have the latest and greatest for now, keep an eye on reports of possible downgrades, consider which features you MUST have on your vehicle, and be prepared to refuse any that don't have them.

For my Mt Kisco folks (specifically May 10 - 24 EDD group):

VIN got assigned an hour or so ago. Hows things looking on your end?

With the whole matrix headlight issue, not sure what to expect. Fingers crossed.
YESSS !!! Me too woke up to a VIN this morning... 246xxx :)

EDD now shrunk from 2 week to 4 day window: 5/15 - 5/19 (Mt. Kisco, NY location)

Havent heard anything from SA or delivery location but anyway going to get all things ready. Fingers crossed 🤞

Will be updating the spreadsheet too.

Just placed an order for a new LR on Friday with the website showing an estimated delivery range of Jul - Oct 2022. The mobile app, however, is showing December 9 - February 3. Which is usually more accurate? Thankfully, I'm upgrading from a 2020 SR+ so I have a perfectly fine car to drive in the meantime, but geez that mobile app range is a long time away.
Given the current situation with EDD’s, I would trust the later date. When I originally ordered my M3LR, the website reported April. The app then showed a much later date, which is my current situation.

When I ordered the same thing happened, it showed July on the website but I was quoted a September-November EDD time frame while everyone else had June/July that ordered around the same time. It has since evened our. Hopefully it does for you too!

Any Colorado Springs orders? I’m actually in New Mexico, but wasn’t given the option to pickup in Santa Fe or even El Paso, which I’m only an hour away from.

OD: 3/8
MSM/black/aero/no FSD
EDD 1: May 24 - July 5
EDD 2: May 25 - June 29
Current EDD: May 24 - June 21
I’m in the Springs with the exact same config, about 3 weeks ahead of you. If nothing else, the weather is usually pretty good during your EDD window, and the pickup center is at the south end of town.