Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my SA send me a message Friday to complete my financing saying I’m less than 60 days out from taking delivery but I’m nervous seeing dates get pushed also seeing February order dates still saying June or better. Don’t want to have the 60 day expire and take a hit on the credit because they have to a second hard pull..
Yea definitely DON’T do it until you’re assigned a vin.

Reactions: HektikBob
Just found out - my car was built on April 20. Hope it still has the matrix headlights. Will let you know (hopefully soon).
OD 2/20, Oakvile, Ontario. EDD: May 3 - 7. Apparently it is now in Buffalo on its way to Toronto (Oakville).
Yes I am aware of that, but I’m saying if there isn’t a list of things then we can’t claim anything is missing anyway.
I think it definitely should be for sure. Like any other car it should have a monroney sticker that details all of it features and accessories. It’s funny they keep removing things but the price keeps going up. You can’t honestly believe that the charging cable, matrix headlights and whatever else they’ve removed wasn’t factored into the price. At least with the legacies they’re upfront about things being omitted due to supply chain issues and promises to retrofit it later when part become available…some even give you a credit off the price.

Who are the lucky people from so cal? Saw this around bakersfield CA. But hey, what’s with a full truck of silver door handles? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is this how bad they are running of supply of things? First the lights now the handles?
CEF2C609-DD8C-4DC8-8F94-AB112F36B3CF.jpeg

Update.
Received txt today asking schedule the delivery 5/5-5/7, with 2 -4 hour time slots avail all 3 days. Txt was also to confirm order. I did. (Sch for 5/7) Then another txt to confirm payment. I asked for “change” (from cash) in txt. Immediately was able to apply for tesla financing (2.99%). This approved took less than 5 minutes to process.
At some point in the process today tesla changed on their own from Raintree pick up to home delivery.
1 hour later I received a call from raintree tesla. Guy was super nice went over everything about the transaction, I asked to add a trade, he said no problem and within 1 hour (after emailing odometer photo) I had a fair market value offer (I accepted).
He also asked if I would accept car earlier if ready early (said yes). They said they’ll call back if they are able to make that happen and give 2 hr time window (due to trade).
Mvpa was accessible as soon as I accepted trade in app. Seems like this finally happening.
Additional order and Edd info in signature.
Thank you all on this thread for all the insight into how this process works

What config did u get? Mines is MSM, black interior with 18 aero’s that ima change later.
This is my first post. OD 3/16, MSM, black interior, 18 areo wheels and no FSD. My original EDD was May 2022. It changed a few days later to Jun 6 - July 18, 2022. I am in Orange County California. I am pretty sure it said home delivery, but I want to pick up at dealership which I think is Irvine. I can't figure out how to change or confirm it's home delivery. I have no SA and never received a text when I ordered. I completed everything and so far and put cash as my payment option.

How are March OD's doing? I'm at 6/7-7/12 EDD but I have a feeling that we may be getting our VINs mid May
Hi,

I am new and this is my first post. OD 3/15, M3 LR, MSM, black interior, 18" aero, No FSD. Orig EDD was May 2022, current EDD 6/10 - 7/15. I am from Southern California, Orange County. I believe it was for home delivery. I decided I would like to pick it up instead, but I can't see the type of delivery on the app or website. No contact with anyone from Tesla to date.

Just found out - my car was built on April 20. Hope it still has the matrix headlights. Will let you know (hopefully soon).
OD 2/20, Oakvile, Ontario. EDD: May 3 - 7. Apparently it is now in Buffalo on its way to Toronto (Oakville).
How did you find out the car is in Buffalo. My OD is 2/18 and got the VIN yesterday with EDD Apr 30 - May 5 which moved to May 1-5 today. SA told me that it would take 2 more weeks for the delivery.

I think it definitely should be for sure. Like any other car it should have a monroney sticker that details all of it features and accessories. It’s funny they keep removing things but the price keeps going up. You can’t honestly believe that the charging cable, matrix headlights and whatever else they’ve removed wasn’t factored into the price. At least with the legacies they’re upfront about things being omitted due to supply chain issues and promises to retrofit it later when part become available…some even give you a credit off the price.
In Canada we don't have Monroney stickers :)
This is my first post. OD 3/16, MSM, black interior, 18 areo wheels and no FSD. My original EDD was May 2022. It changed a few days later to Jun 6 - July 18, 2022. I am in Orange County California. I am pretty sure it said home delivery, but I want to pick up at dealership which I think is Irvine. I can't figure out how to change or confirm it's home delivery. I have no SA and never received a text when I ordered. I completed everything and so far and put cash as my payment option.
You can request a callback with this page - Callback | Tesla

When I did this they emailed (oldschool?) me instead of calling me, and it was a virtual advisor. Positive experience though.

Otherwise there's the general 800 Tesla number you can call: 1-888-518-3752

I ordered 3/4 and my EDD has not changed from 5/24-6/21. I'd love to see some kind of movement... hasn't nudged a day
Same here. Never moved once

I wouldn’t worry. My original/first EDD was 2/27 and didn’t see my first movement until 4/20, then got my 2 week window 10 days after that. With both of you being early march orders, I’d think you see some sort of movement this week.