Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Logged in to account on Tesla website, shows no VIN, only the RN. Also checked source code, and no VIN there either.
Haven't received any texts about trade-in or anything else. I'm guessing if the new EDD is real then this info will show up in the next day or so in the account? 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: searched for "5YJ"

Reactions: Dee Jay
Anyone from the SF-Bay Area region, who ordered M3LR in March 2022, what does your EDD show? Wondering if they are also in September.

OD: 03/24
EDD: 06/04 - 06/14 ---> 09/03 - 10/20

My Configuration:
  • Model 3 LR
  • Gray
  • White Seats
  • No FSD
Thank you!
I would guess you'll be getting a VIN shortly. Based on your order date you should be getting one soon. Some people have strange EDD movement where it pushes out the delivery date and then suddenly they have a VIN and EDD updated for the end of the month. In short...it's probably a good sign.

Hey all, new here! My OD was 3/9 and I had recently been assigned a VIN and given a June 19 delivery date. I am able to get a $4k rebate on the car from July 1 onwards so I released the vin, and put delivery on hold. I then tapped "Im ready" hoping for delivery early July. My account is now showing a June 20-24 EDD which is what my original estimate was. Did I mess this up or have they just not updated the estimates?
You potentially may have messed up by tapping the I'm ready. I'd confirm with your SA that a hold is still in effect on your account.

Logged in to account on Tesla website, shows no VIN, only the RN. Also checked source code, and no VIN there either.
Haven't received any texts about trade-in or anything else. I'm guessing if the new EDD is real then this info will show up in the next day or so in the account? 🤷‍♂️

With the new EDD date window being that tight, hopefully it's a good chance soon it will show up in your account.

Reactions: DrivebyVolts

5YJ means you have a lot of hits to go through.
Search for "insurancef" instead. Brings you a few characters to the left of where your VIN will be.
If you have no VIN, it'll say vin: null

Mine took 30 minutes to show up after I got an email from tesla on the website and about an hour after on the app

Edit: 17 minutes to be exact on website

Reactions: DrivebyVolts
More progress I received a text stating that my vehicle left Fremont wondering how long it will take to get to Fl
Most of the data we have says two weeks for delivery once it's left Fremont. At times it can be a little short or a little longer but not much. For me it looks like 17-19 days for delivery in Charlotte, NC.

Anyone from the SF-Bay Area region, who ordered M3LR in March 2022, what does your EDD show? Wondering if they are also in September.

OD: 03/24
EDD: 06/04 - 06/14 ---> 09/03 - 10/20

My Configuration:
  • Model 3 LR
  • Gray
  • White Seats
  • No FSD
Thank you!
Hey, I didn't order in March but thought I'd chime in anyway considering how close my OD is. I ordered on 4/6 and my current EDD is Aug 8 - Sep 19. That is only my third EDD change and that happened a month ago. I plan to pickup in Sunnyvale but just fine with Fremont if that would mean I got it sooner.

Hey, I didn't order in March but thought I'd chime in anyway considering how close my OD is. I ordered on 4/6 and my current EDD is Aug 8 - Sep 19. That is only my third EDD change and that happened a month ago. I plan to pickup in Sunnyvale but just fine with Fremont if that would mean I got it sooner.
We have almost the same edd..my od was 04/09 edd 08/07-09/19 ..changed to LR on 06/05 with same edd..granted not in bay area but phoenix area..

• Informative
Reactions: kevz
Just had my EDD change from Aug 21-Oct 2 to June 11-June 15 ?? I still don't have a VIN in the app and the app asked me to allow bluetooth to for connecting car key. At the moment I'm thinking its just the AI doing its thing, or did someone in Vancouver area reject a white on white M3LR recently?
I ordered a week after you, hoping I get a similar improvement!

5YJ means you have a lot of hits to go through.
Search for "insurancef" instead. Brings you a few characters to the left of where your VIN will be.
If you have no VIN, it'll say vin: null
Your way certainly works, and It may depend on the browser; but "5YJ" is unique enough that you shouldn't be getting erroneous hits on it. I only get two in my source code and both are the VIN itself.

More progress I received a text stating that my vehicle left Fremont wondering how long it will take to get to Fl
Assuming 2 weeks like someone else said. My EDD was skated for June 7-11 and my car left Fremont 5/31. Was able to schedule delivery this past Sunday 6/5 and could only schedule it for 6/17-19. So assuming this happened due to the car just not getting here till next week.

Reactions: a1ghost
Hey all, new here! My OD was 3/9 and I had recently been assigned a VIN and given a June 19 delivery date. I am able to get a $4k rebate on the car from July 1 onwards so I released the vin, and put delivery on hold. I then tapped "Im ready" hoping for delivery early July. My account is now showing a June 20-24 EDD which is what my original estimate was. Did I mess this up or have they just not updated the estimates?

You potentially may have messed up by tapping the I'm ready. I'd confirm with your SA that a hold is still in effect on your account.
I agree with this assessment. Tapping that button literally means you are ready to take delivery, so if there is a car ready to be delivered, they'll assign it to you with an early pickup. Sounds like in this case it is the same car that was assigned to you.

Reactions: Nfletcher