Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our current EDD range is in November. Around that time we plan to take a trip, but we don't want to risk not being home on delivery day.

Anyone dealt with that. Is there any point at which you can rely enough on the EDD to make plans?
Nope...
Nothing is certain until you get a VIN and a delivery appointment.
I was on vacation when I got mine, made it back 12 hours before my appointment. They scheduled the time, I was given no option on date or time, I was told it was be there or we give it to the next on the list.

Hi team! Ordered my M3LR in Midnight metallic silver with 19” sport wheels back in July 1st.

These were my Est EDD.

Dec-Jan of 2023 m
Oct-Nov
Sept 8-Oct 13

I just wanted to get some ideas from you guys if this last Est. EDD is accurate? Chances of getting pushed back? What Quarter I should it be falling to Q3? Q4? No Vin or what’s so ever.

Thanks Team!

Hi team! Ordered my M3LR in Midnight metallic silver with 19” sport wheels back in July 1st.

These were my Est EDD.

Dec-Jan of 2023 m
Oct-Nov
Sept 8-Oct 13

I just wanted to get some ideas from you guys if this last Est. EDD is accurate? Chances of getting pushed back? What Quarter I should it be falling to Q3? Q4? No Vin or what’s so ever.

Reactions: guerro
Hi Janboy,

There are two pinned threads you might be interested in. One has a spreadsheet with all M3 orders and info there (although may not be updated because it requires users to return and input info), and there's a M3LR waiting room! Come chat with us there and you can see people's OD and EDDs in their signature!
I can’t seem to find that M3LR waiting room your speaking of. Could I transfer my thread there? Thanks!

These were my Est EDD.

Dec-Jan of 2023 m
Oct-Nov
Sept 8-Oct 13

These were my Est EDD.

Dec-Jan of 2023 m
Oct-Nov
Sept 8-Oct 13

Welcome in!

EDDs are wildly inaccurate and will change multiple times within your order. I also placed my order on Jul 1, and my current EDD is Aug 18 - Sept 15. Remember, its an estimate. There are people from earlier in the year who havent received their M3s yet so im expecting some push back on our delivery dates.

These were my Est EDD.

Dec-Jan of 2023 m
Oct-Nov
Sept 8-Oct 13

I’m an April 3rd MSM order and still have no VIN. You are in a different part of the country so that makes some difference but most people are looking at 120 days or longer from order to VIN.

Reactions: Avidcyclist