Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong (does that even need to be said? lol) but I think any of the test cars we see prior to the final reveal will have the alpha interior. Whatever the final dash/steering/display changes that have been made will be kept secret until then.

While possible, this is not supported by Tesla history. Some minor camo or leaving some panel out, sure, but historically Tesla has driven final-looking cars out in the open. Interior included. Some notable TMC members lost bets on Model X claiming similar things as @melindav...

Quite likely what we see is what we are getting. Of course it is possible history will not repeat this time, but seems unlikely.

Reactions: Matias
While possible, this is not supported by Tesla history. Some minor camo or leaving some panel out, sure, but historically Tesla has driven final-looking cars out in the open. Interior included. Some notable TMC members lost bets on Model X claiming similar things as @melindav...

Quite likely what we see is what we are getting. Of course it is possible history will not repeat this time, but seems unlikely.

I know it's a possibility, but i really really don't want that cheap looking cloth-like materialed dashboard to be standard. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

I'll buy the premium package if that's what it takes to get a real dashboard (I'd consider the package regardless). But the package better include other real options, because the current premium package is a joke. More expensive than it used to be and no longer even includes ventilated seats? Pfft.

I know it's a possibility, but i really really don't want that cheap looking cloth-like materialed dashboard to be standard. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

I'll buy the premium package if that's what it takes to get a real dashboard (I'd consider the package regardless). But the package better include other real options, because the current premium package is a joke. More expensive than it used to be and no longer even includes ventilated seats? Pfft.

I haven't seen a cheap cloth dash can you point out an image to me? Just curious...

m3int1.jpg
m3int2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.