Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Those cones are part of the Tesla Calibration system. High tech precision markers. Full self driving confirmed.

In all seriousness, the big red abort button hints to impressive improvements from the current state. Autonomous enough that they had to stay in compliance with california's self driving car laws.View attachment 221932

Prototype cars routinely have such abort buttons, even if they've had no autonomous features. I believe it has more to do with their general road certification than anything autonomous.

Even more new shots (not the source of that black one though)

Model3-Spy-The-Tesla-Show_1502.JPG

The Model 3 looks gorgeous in that shot. It might just be the angle, but I don't think I've ever seen it look so good.

I really like the new Panamera, one of the best looking sedans around, but not the last generation one, because hunchback. I even like it a bit more than the 3, but only because it's longer, which helps the overall proportions.

I do too. I approve Tesla ripping of Aston Martin and Porsche for their designs. I hope the model Y continues the tradition.

Reactions: AssortedBread
  • Love
Reactions: AnxietyRanger
Another reason to purchase a Model S now or a Model 3 later ... More Marketing BS :cool:

Got to love the quarterly games Tesla plays...

April 16th + two weeks to cover all the confirmation periods... means getting Q2 deliverable orders in during April and then two months to deliver them...

Yes, yes. Tesla does not do discounts. It does future-timed price increases for the same effect. :D

I'm surprised no one has noticed and commented on this before, but what's that orange and silver-striped conical device on the right side of the car in front of the B-pillar? Some kind of control pod? I'm 100% positive this must be the spaceship controls promised by Elon! If this release candidate is any indication, Tesla may be building the spaceship controls for the RHD markets first. Now, I'm pissed and jealous. Elon lied when he said U.S. West Coast will have first dibs. If we don't also get the the spaceship controls here in the States at launch, I'm going to have to think seriously about canceling my reservation. :)

Could be the hud.

No. Those cones are part of the Tesla Calibration system. High tech precision markers. Full self driving confirmed.

In all seriousness, the big red abort button hints to impressive improvements from the current state. Autonomous enough that they had to stay in compliance with california's self driving car laws.View attachment 221932
I have seen that big red button in Model S' testing autopilot hardware a while back: Autopilot testing hardware spotted at Grants Pass SC

Status
Not open for further replies.