Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a long range model 3 in white with 19 inch rims on July 21. When I placed the order the the delivery estimate was 4-8 weeks

I just got an automated text message today from Tesla indicating my order will be ready for delivery 5-8 weeks from today.

Pretty frustrated about this...
That's rough. Especially, when Boston area is quoting 4-8 weeks ordering today.

Still no word on my 7/5 Performance White/White order. At that time it was 8-12 weeks.

I ordered a long range model 3 in white with 19 inch rims on July 21. When I placed the order the the delivery estimate was 4-8 weeks

I just got an automated text message today from Tesla indicating my order will be ready for delivery 5-8 weeks from today.

Same

same here text saying 5 - 8 weeks from today

My wife ordered her M3 Black/Black AWD LR June 16th and received it on the 24th of June.

I ordered my M3 White/White AWD LR July 31st. Got a call from the SA on Monday asking me to finish all the paperwork - its all done including the loan approval - as “the sooner its done, the sooner you’ll get a VIN”. No documents and no VIN though (as expected). Delivery time is 4-8 weeks and I’m good with that. My need is by end of September at the latest. Sooner wouldn’t hurt, but later is ideal.

Delivery is to Highlands Ranch/Denver location of Colorado. So we’ll see what it ends up being!
One thing I found out - the first time I added my insurance info on Monday it must not have taken properly. It kept showing as something undone (though it had a “replace item” link). So I did it again - and now it shows as completed. The second time I had more of a form to fill out and uploaded an image vs a PDF.

I ordered my M3 SR+ Black on black with 18” wheels on July 18 out of Massachusetts. I had an original estimate of 4-8 weeks. As stated in a previous post, I also received an automated text today saying “We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 5 - 8 weeks from today. We'll continue to provide updates as your estimated timing gets closer. Please note that this timeframe is an estimate and may shift in either direction.”

Just ordered a white M3 Performance last night (no FSD). I've had a spreadsheet of accessories and modifications prepared for two months now. I may be one of the few people who hope the order is on the longer end of the estimate, lol. My Macan GTS lease doesn't get returned until early November. I'd never leased a car before and have a bit of car ADD so this has been TORTURE. Don't get me wrong, I love the Porsche, just ready for something new!

Just ordered a white M3 Performance last night (no FSD). I've had a spreadsheet of accessories and modifications prepared for two months now. I may be one of the few people who hope the order is on the longer end of the estimate, lol. My Macan GTS lease doesn't get returned until early November. I'd never leased a car before and have a bit of car ADD so this has been TORTURE. Don't get me wrong, I love the Porsche, just ready for something new!

you may have equity in the porsche. call porsche financial and ask for a dealer payoff then compare that to the trade in offers you would get from carvana, vroom, tesla

Mine was 4-8 weeks from order (July12) but like many others I received the dreaded 5-8 weeks from today text yesterday...uggh
Out of curiosity, does your M3 order page now say a different window or still 4-8 weeks from order? Im wondering if that text was in error and meant to go out upon initial order date and somehow got pushed to certain people now. It would be pretty crappy if they move you 5-8 weeks from today (which puts you like 7-10 weeks from order) when a new person ordering could get it in 3-7 weeks.

Does your order page still say 4-8 weeks from order date? Or is that also updated now to reflect the horrible 5-8 week from today timing?

Out of curiosity, does your M3 order page now say a different window or still 4-8 weeks from order? Im wondering if that text was in error and meant to go out upon initial order date and somehow got pushed to certain people now. It would be pretty crappy if they move you 5-8 weeks from today (which puts you like 7-10 weeks from order) when a new person ordering could get it in 3-7 weeks.
I got the 5-7 week text yesterday but my order page still says 4-8 weeks. I sure hope the text is inaccurate...