Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think I even have a sales associate or advisor? Only communication I’ve had is the order confirmation email when I placed the order almost a month ago. Does one typically reach out to you?

I called my local Tesla location and asked the associate that answered if he’d be my contact point. He said yes and send me an email with his info. He didn’t seem to have any inside info about my order so I doubt I’ll reach out to him again.

Ordered 7/14 Long Range Blue with white seats and got this today.

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 3 - 6 weeks from today. Once your Model 3 starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that this timeframe is an estimate and may shift in either direction.

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 3 - 6 weeks from today. Once your Model 3 starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that this timeframe is an estimate and may shift in either direction.
I just got the same text

I got the same text about 30 minutes ago

Just got the same text as well. Ordered M3P in Indiana on 7/6. Initial 8-12 week timeframe.

I also got the 3-6 week text today. I ordered 7/22 (LR Silver Metallic, Black seats, full self driving) which showed an initial 5-8 week window. So with the 3-6 week text today I am pretty much within the same initial 5-8 week window.
It does seem like a lot of the people in this thread are still theoretically in the window. It sounds like you're definitely in the window at the moment. If quarter ends 9/30, you're right at the end of the quarter.