Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My "estimated delivery" window I had on my account changed back to "3-5 weeks from order date" this evening (Texas). I wasn't actually expecting delivery by Friday but was at least hoping for some tangible movement. Back to the waiting game!:rolleyes:

In the daily changing Tesla delivery date game, my account has moved from 9/27/-9/30 to estimated 9/18-/9/24 to the new date of:

Estimated Delivery: September 30 - September 30

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Anybody getting delays on their delivery? I have an appointment for September 26 at 2 PM. I got the text on September 13th that the car will be heading to my destination and schedule delivery. Just got an update and my car is still in California. Last time it took 11 days to get the car (California to Chicago to Cincinnati). I really can't see them being able to get the car here by September 26th (9 days).