Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually connected with my SA (well, "Tesla Advisor" - same thing?) when I reached out to [email protected] with a question about my order. He's been the same contact with each correspondence, and also sent me a text with his email and phone for me to use for any future questions. I'm trying not to bug him too much, but it's tempting to ask lots of questions.

Not sure if that helps.
Btw this worked. At least I have an email address of my SA now. Thank you again!

Im enjoying this thread , hate we keep getting pushed out. Im at June 2nd to June 24th, which is at least the 20th change, no contact from my Tesla adviser. He was extremely prompt when I ordered the Model S but my model M3P hes been MIA.
I emailed [email protected] and an advisor emailed me back copying my 2 advisors on it. I emailed that person back and thanked him as well as informing him that my advisors assigned to me were basically worthless (in other words obviously). He then replied and said I can reach out to him anytime..
so that's what I am going to do. The 2 emails that I received from him today are already more than the emails I have received from my actual advisors since 3/22.

I emailed [email protected] and an advisor emailed me back copying my 2 advisors on it. I emailed that person back and thanked him as well as informing him that my advisors assigned to me were basically worthless (in other words obviously). He then replied and said I can reach out to him anytime..
so that's what I am going to do. The 2 emails that I received from him today are already more than the emails I have received from my actual advisors since 3/22.
John emailed me back and copied my single advisor (Kraig) and stated that he would help me. I replied and thanked them for the assistance. Kraig then replied via email and text so it actually worked out here. I hope your new contact is better in responding.

now back to periodically checking to see if the dates change. Mines been solid for two days straight now (shocked me!). June 6-26.

Still curious if that’s even accurate as I ordered AFTER the rumored “Q2 is sold out” messages. Seems like mine would be Q3, but…. Still hoping.

Reactions: makirules
Woohoo! Jun03-Jun23 as today. I am starting to believe that they keep moving the dates back and forth just enough to keep people interested.
Today I talked to a friend that is ready to give up waiting and wondering if the position on the waiting list can be transferred to another customer...anybody?

Officially no. Unless you pay cash in full no. Otherwise there are workarounds. Not worth it imo vs getting a leftover/demo early july.

Reactions: Tangomiami
I guess you'll probably get VIN assigned by the end of May at least? When did you order and what's the config? Also based in LA, ordered on April 4, lr, white exterior/black interior, 19' wheel, no FSD. My earliest is June 8.😭
Hopefully! My SA said they usually assign it a week before deliver at the earliest but I see some strange things on this forum where they tell you to pick it up at 4am after coming home half-drunk from the club... jk not really but you know what I mean. With that being said. It was May 23rd over the weekend at the earliest and my config is LR, Midnight black, white interior + sport wheels and ordered on 4/16 in LA too. Sorry man :/ Who knows you might still get yours before me.