Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here ordered 10/25, no VIN and stuck on prepare for delivery and RN# running out of patient...

We can all relate. However, you are in week 3 of your promised 6-10 week delivery estimate. I know that doesn't help, but there are others with orders from September still waiting.

Potentially good news ahead. I called my SA today for an update. A Tesla delivery manager was in the store at the time. The scoop for California deliveries: All November and prior orders will get VINs by end of November, with delivery in weeks 2 and 3 of December. Hang on bro.

We can all relate. However, you are in week 3 of your promised 6-10 week delivery estimate. I know that doesn't help, but there are others with orders from September still waiting.

Potentially good news ahead. I called my SA today for an update. A Tesla delivery manager was in the store at the time. The scoop for California deliveries: All November and prior orders will get VINs by end of November, with delivery in weeks 2 and 3 of December. Hang on bro.
Thats is a good news! Patience is virtue, this will be a good xmas for us, thanks bro.

I called the same store and got an SA who hadn’t even heard of a stealth/sleeper Model 3. I should’ve just hung up the phone.

• Funny
Reactions: skydreamerjae

I really wish that Tesla would prioritize California orders so that the earlier you ordered the earlier you get the car. VINs by the end of November? Deliver everything in weeks 2 and 3 in December!!? I bet easily that we (Californians) account for 25-30% of all orders. There are people who have ordered Tesla's coming out of the walls here. How's Tesla going to pull that off?

It's not like they put the job of delivering Teslas into really seasoned hands. Young, no experience - and they are supposed to get those cars moving out like lightning? It is not possible to deliver that many cars at once.

I know I'm being my usual optimistic self - and I have heard essentially the same time frames from another delivery manager too. Personally I think this sounds like one big publicity stunt. "See the chaos with customers trying to get Tesla's before year end!" News media will be showing footage of people scrambling for Teslas. It's like when Apple used to sell new iPhones!

There's not much we can do about it, but it won't be pleasant or easy for anyone involved.

I originally ordered M3 white ext, blk int, aero wheels last 10/25, made a changed on config to 19inch rims yesterday, she did changed it for me, my SA said it will not delay deliveries as it is not in production yet, it will actually make delivery faster as not so many people ordering 19inch rims, hope she's right, bad thing is my tesla page went back from the start, lost my approval from wells fargo as price went up by $1500, i asked my SA and she said not to worry about it as the approval still there is just not showing, now im doomed and really dont know what happened? feel like i delayed the whole process and end up getting the car on january and i ll lose all rebates..
You should be able to get your car by Dec cause Tesla likes to push hard to get as much sales as possible before the end of the quarter to beat 3rd quarters number. Tesla tends to cater to California towards the end of the quarter.

Reactions: tren01t
I really wish that Tesla would prioritize California orders so that the earlier you ordered the earlier you get the car. VINs by the end of November? Deliver everything in weeks 2 and 3 in December!!? I bet easily that we (Californians) account for 25-30% of all orders. There are people who have ordered Tesla's coming out of the walls here. How's Tesla going to pull that off?

It's not like they put the job of delivering Teslas into really seasoned hands. Young, no experience - and they are supposed to get those cars moving out like lightning? It is not possible to deliver that many cars at once.

I know I'm being my usual optimistic self - and I have heard essentially the same time frames from another delivery manager too. Personally I think this sounds like one big publicity stunt. "See the chaos with customers trying to get Tesla's before year end!" News media will be showing footage of people scrambling for Teslas. It's like when Apple used to sell new iPhones!

There's not much we can do about it, but it won't be pleasant or easy for anyone involved.

We’ve had two reports now of Tesla trucks on freeways in LA.

So, who will post the first VIN received here? :D

I called the same store and got an SA who hadn’t even heard of a stealth/sleeper Model 3. I should’ve just hung up the phone.

I'm afraid we have to live in the dark here. SAs and even their managers have been BS'ing us for a very long time. Not all intentionally - just not to bright.

We’ve had two reports now of Tesla trucks on freeways in LA.

So, who will post the first VIN received here? :D

Sorry, but a Tesla truck on an LA freeway means nothing unless someone in California gets even a little thing like a VIN number.

California seems on the way to being set up as the last minute dump of cars. If you have any real information to the contrary, I am all ears. But please we don't need to drink the Kool Aid here. Tesla hasn't said anything to a lot of people and it is approaching the middle of November. As far as we know, the current production of cars is going to Fiji!

So lets just give whatever information we get as we get it. But personally, I can't say "Tesla is wonderful and they will fulfill their promise to me" - mainly because they have said nothing. When they say something, perhaps I will eat my words.

Ordered sr+ black on white on 10/2. Got VIN 11/11. Got text today morning to schedule delivery.

Attachments

• 8C6A8290-8B82-4978-954F-CF874FF495E0.jpeg
    8C6A8290-8B82-4978-954F-CF874FF495E0.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 68
Got a text from someone asking to schedule delivery appointment and my car is in transit. I took the earliest available one in Orlando on Wed Nov 27. I wish it was sooner.

The url to schedule an appointment is tesla.com/schedule/RN#

History: Ordered 10/16, SR+ White/White, No FSD. VIN in source code on Nov 12.

I got the same text yesterday for the same date and location. Good news for us! Unfortunately had to schedule mine for December 2nd as I will be out of town.