Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Midnight Silver Metallic LR AWD on 1/12. Took delivery yesterday in Raleigh, NC.

Entire process was as smooth as could be and the car was flawless. Communication from my SA was quite good. He even plugged in my referral code for another person taking delivery at the same time so we could both get the Supercharger credits. Can't ask for much more than that.

This is the second Model 3 in our household and the first one (same SA) went just as smoothly.

I know a lot of horror stories get posted here, but my experience was great.

Expecting delivery of my P3D+ in 2 wks. Anyone know of impact of Fed rate cut on APR or impact of Covid-19 on deliveries?

So I was scheduled to pick up my car tomorrow (3/17). However, I got a call yesterday (3/15) saying that with "everything going on" they are "trying to get as many orders out as soon as possible" and wanted to know if I could come in that same day (even though the center is normally closed Sat/Sun).

I got there yesterday afternoon and there were maybe 3 other pick-ups going on at the same time. Despite that, I only waited about 5 minutes to see an agent. I had to e-sign one doc, physically sign about 2-3 pieces of paper, and then they took me to my Tesla, did a short walk-through, and I was on my way! After the headache of terrible customer service ever since I initially configured my car online, it was nice that everything went well.

I freaking love this car and wish I could've driven it more before I went ahead and dropped it off this morning to get it tinted and wrapped. I'll share pics once I get it back (approx 3/31).

So I was scheduled to pick up my car tomorrow (3/17). However, I got a call yesterday (3/15) saying that with "everything going on" they are "trying to get as many orders out as soon as possible" and wanted to know if I could come in that same day (even though the center is normally closed Sat/Sun).

I got there yesterday afternoon and there were maybe 3 other pick-ups going on at the same time. Despite that, I only waited about 5 minutes to see an agent. I had to e-sign one doc, physically sign about 2-3 pieces of paper, and then they took me to my Tesla, did a short walk-through, and I was on my way! After the headache of terrible customer service ever since I initially configured my car online, it was nice that everything went well.

I freaking love this car and wish I could've driven it more before I went ahead and dropped it off this morning to get it tinted and wrapped. I'll share pics once I get it back (approx 3/31).
Awesome! Are you getting a full wrap or partial? Ceramic coating?

PSA: I highly recommend checking your trunk lights while inspecting your car. I just found out today that both of mine weren’t hooked up.
10016709-E149-457A-ADBC-DF5F0D44034B.jpeg

Can anyone suggest what to do... completed everything online on 6th Feb received a text delivery 3 - 6 weeks
13th Feb - Text Delivery timing update 3 -6 weeks
26th Feb - Delivery center changed to Lynwood, Seattle
9th March - Text Delivery 2-3 weeks
Called up TESLA customer care on 14th - they said now someone in factory will work on the order... still 2-3 weeks holds goods as per them

Any idea what's going on... anyone experienced the same.. or going through the same state.

Can anyone suggest what to do... completed everything online on 6th Feb received a text delivery 3 - 6 weeks
13th Feb - Text Delivery timing update 3 -6 weeks
26th Feb - Delivery center changed to Lynwood, Seattle
9th March - Text Delivery 2-3 weeks
Called up TESLA customer care on 14th - they said now someone in factory will work on the order... still 2-3 weeks holds goods as per them

Any idea what's going on... anyone experienced the same.. or going through the same state.

You are in Seattle, expect delays due to the virus. Unfortunate but we have no choice but to wait...