Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received this email. Expecting delivery to be within the last 2 weeks of September

D861FE87-C637-444B-8E96-EFFD676C2192.jpeg

Just got a text from "operations team" at the Sales center I placed the order:

Hi xxx,
This is xxx from the Operations Team in Paramus, NJ. I hope all is well!
We're still waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to your account. Once that happens, we'll have a clearer ETA for you. Thank you for your patience!

Ordered 07/25. Only other update I've received so far is an automated text on 8/6 saying delivery will be 5-8 weeks from that day.

Just got a text from "operations team" at the Sales center I placed the order:

Hi xxx,
This is xxx from the Operations Team in Paramus, NJ. I hope all is well!
We're still waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to your account. Once that happens, we'll have a clearer ETA for you. Thank you for your patience!

Ordered 07/25. Only other update I've received so far is an automated text on 8/6 saying delivery will be 5-8 weeks from that day.

Ordered a red LR, FSD 7/18 for delivery in NC. I also received the text on 8/6 about the 5-8 week delivery. However, I also received a phone call from the delivery dept the same evening that was similar in nature to your text. Basically to suck it up and wait.
I applied for financing the very next day, with the impression that it would help as a SA had advised. Signed up for Tesla arranged and currently awaiting word on when to pay down payment. No more news on delivery since. :(

Been reading so much here for the last few months
Excited to create an account and share my order for a Model 3 AWD long range.
I drive about 1000 miles a week, commute to NYC midtown Manhattan
I’ve tried many ways of commuting but driving is the only feasible option for my hours 4a-noon.
I always loved the idea of an electric car but my first real car was an SUV
16mpg was expensive
Thought a Prius would make sense. 52 mpg. And the Prime has 25 miles of electric awesome
Crashed it on the turnpike during inclimate weather conditions
Thought about a Tesla but got another Prius prime 2 years ago
Worked from home for 4 months of pandemic but had to start going back a month ago and hate the drive. The added stress. Had a talk with the wife and made it about safety and she agreed. “ No offense but The Tesla will probably drive better than you can honey”
Umm thanks ....?
Ordered 8/03/2020 4-8 week window
Looking like mid to late September at this point ?

Reactions: artdawg
Been reading so much here for the last few months
Excited to create an account and share my order for a Model 3 AWD long range.
I drive about 1000 miles a week, commute to NYC midtown Manhattan
I’ve tried many ways of commuting but driving is the only feasible option for my hours 4a-noon.
I always loved the idea of an electric car but my first real car was an SUV
16mpg was expensive
Thought a Prius would make sense. 52 mpg. And the Prime has 25 miles of electric awesome
Crashed it on the turnpike during inclimate weather conditions
Thought about a Tesla but got another Prius prime 2 years ago
Worked from home for 4 months of pandemic but had to start going back a month ago and hate the drive. The added stress. Had a talk with the wife and made it about safety and she agreed. “ No offense but The Tesla will probably drive better than you can honey”
Umm thanks ....?
Ordered 8/03/2020 4-8 week window
Looking like mid to late September at this point ?
Interesting on the delivery window you got, I ordered a M3P 8/8/20 got 3-7 wks. Now if you go order one it’s 3-6wks. Seems like they’re improving pretty quick so hopefully that means we’d get ours sooner!