Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you go on the Tesla website, it now states 2-4 weeks is the ETA if you place your order
today. When I ordered mine it stated 3-7. My order date here in SoCal was August 11th. The last message I got was nearly 2 weeks ago saying I’m 3-6 weeks out...

So, that 2-4 weeks is complete hogwash. Tesla just throws out numbers there and hopes one sticks. At best, mine will be at the tail-end of the supposed ETA.

We wait...
Agreed...

If you've ordered an SR+ with 18"s in Vancouver call Tesla and book a delivery ASAP!

My parents hadn't received a VIN or text, I called asking about my SR+ with 19"s that I had ordered 8/12 and they said they only had models with 18"s if was interested in a different config. Asked if we could pick up my parent's order, blue with 18"s... They said, can you come within the next 2 hours? Parents had ordered on 8/11.

So yeah, if you ordered an SR+ with 18"s CALL THEM!

For 19"s it's looking like we'll be waiting till September 20th most likely. Damn.

If you've ordered an SR+ with 18"s in Vancouver call Tesla and book a delivery ASAP!

My parents hadn't received a VIN or text, I called asking about my SR+ with 19"s that I had ordered 8/12 and they said they only had models with 18"s if was interested in a different config. Asked if we could pick up my parent's order, blue with 18"s... They said, can you come within the next 2 hours? Parents had ordered on 8/11.

So yeah, if you ordered an SR+ with 18"s CALL THEM!

For 19"s it's looking like we'll be waiting till September 20th most likely. Damn.

Do you know if it was just that specific configuration that they had available?

They had a bunch of different configurations on the lot actually. 1 maybe 2 white on white with sport wheels, a few red and blue with aeros, 1 or 2 red and white, but mostly white with aeros.

That’s interesting! I’ve ordered a white on white with aeros and haven’t had any updates from my service advisor :| still waiting on a VIN and everything. I’ll have to contact my SA tomorrow and see what’s up!! Thanks for this info :)

When you guys get a VIN - is it all around the same time period in a day, or is it at all hours? I'm just curious as I'm waiting - do I refresh/check constantly every hour of every day, or is there a point of the day when I can just assume its not happening that day.

When you guys get a VIN - is it all around the same time period in a day, or is it at all hours? I'm just curious as I'm waiting - do I refresh/check constantly every hour of every day, or is there a point of the day when I can just assume its not happening that day.

I just got mine!!!! I have been refreshing like crazy. Well I actually hate to click on manage and I was going to look on my order agreement and it was there. The mvpa to view under my order agreement.
I ordered mine on 8/2. So hopefully you will get yours today!

Reactions: ropogigio724