Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My latest info.

07/28 Order (estimated delivery time 5-9 weeks) LR AWD Red/white interior, 19 inch sport wheels and no FSD
08/20 Text "we are planning to deliver your model 3 soon, but you need to select blue submit button"
08/25 Text for 2-4 weeks
09/05 Logged into my account and found MVPA and a Vin. No text or call from SA.
09/07 Called local Tesla in Vienna, Virginia to see if any status was available. All they could offer was that car has not left the factory.
09/11 SA called and is expecting my model 3 on or around 9/27

Today in my account noticed the following:

Estimated Delivery: September 27 - September 30

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

In my account where 5-9 week estimated delivery once was, now states estimated delivery September 28-September 30. So overnight it already changed/slipped a day.

Just got a call from Telsa. Truck hauling the cars broke down in Birmingham, AL. They are working to get a replacement truck and will update me when they have more information. Bottom line - not getting my Tesla today...
That’s a bummer. I’m suppose to pick mine up Saturday in Roswell. Maybe mine is with yours. Good luck on delivery! It’s getting so close!!

Reactions: jsprain
Keep getting delayed in NJ. Car has been sitting in Chicago off the train for 1+ week now. Been told that a driver has been assigned and it has even been loaded onto a truck but that they have no idea when it will arrive.

Dealership is not helpful. I've been rescheduled 6 times now and been told each time that they're 99.9% confident they won't need to delay again. Frustrating experience since I'll be rescheduling a road trip twice now due to the lack of transparency.

Keep getting delayed in NJ. Car has been sitting in Chicago off the train for 1+ week now. Been told that a driver has been assigned and it has even been loaded onto a truck but that they have no idea when it will arrive.

Dealership is not helpful. I've been rescheduled 6 times now and been told each time that they're 99.9% confident they won't need to delay again. Frustrating experience since I'll be rescheduling a road trip twice now due to the lack of transparency.

Same was originally scheduled for Monday 9/15. Spoke to advisor yesterday rescheduling for 9/16. Received a text this morning asking thing to reschedule to 9/17. It won’t be at the service center until tomorrow. It’s sitting at the rail yard and I’m in Chicago.

07/27: ordered black/black SR+ with 18” wheels
08/10: received 4-7 weeks from today delivery text
08/25: received 2-4 weeks from today delivery text
09/07: switched to black/black LR with 18” wheels
09/09: received 1-2 weeks from today delivery text
09/15: received text schedule delivery and vin

located in San Diego and I’m schedule to pick up this Saturday!!